PS App is Total BS right now?

superian0207

There is a new app update out that apparently fixes it, also uninstalling the app and reinstalling it helps from what people have said. I don't use the app but I copy pasted "An error has occurred. (CA201.1)" into a Google searchbar and it turned up these two hits:

Playstation.com - https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/support/PlayStation-Network-Support.topic.html/playstation_app_erro-Vrmj.html

Reddit: 

Literally 5 seconds and the answer is there, probably took me more time to write this than paste it into a comment than search for it hehe. 

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

2 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

There is a new app update out that apparently fixes it, also uninstalling the app and reinstalling it helps from what people have said. I don't use the app but I copy pasted "An error has occurred. (CA201.1)" into a Google searchbar and it turned up these two hits:

Playstation.com - https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/support/PlayStation-Network-Support.topic.html/playstation_app_erro-Vrmj.html

Reddit: 

Literally 5 seconds and the answer is there, probably took me more time to write this than paste it into a comment than search for it hehe. 

I did my fair share of googling with no help of fixing the issue (including your link)..
uninstall and install again did nothing... 

2 hours ago, Cutthrust said:

Where ya live, US or EU.

Asia, Malaysia to be exact

• 1 month later...
On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 0:46 AM, superian0207 said:

The apps is ok now, I didn’t do anything.. must be on Sony’s end that debug it..

I know it's a late reply, but it's mostly for future errors people experience.

Most of the issues you get with the Playstation app you can easily fix by either logging out and in again of the app or when you ''force stop'' from your phone's app section. It works for me 100% of the time, and when it doesn't, that means it's on Sony's end and all you can do is wait.

• Like 1