Hello trophy hunter world!

Cycl1ng

I just noticed I never introduced myself. I'm Pedro, but in the online world I've always been "Cycling". I am 24, have two kids and come from Portugal, but am living in Germany since I'm 18.

I started trophy hunting almost as soon as I started playing the PS3. Somehow I found this "bling" sound very addictive and had fun trying to complete games. All my friends can't understand my addiction, but they do actually help me sometimes.

I don't remember how I came across this website, but I've been here for a very long time, though never really active in the forums. I just love how the website looks and how it is built and that is why I always kept coming back.

I'm happy to be here and I'll try to be active in some discussions in the forum. It's fun to be around other trophy hunters. ?

Welcome and enjoy the forums!

I don't even really talk to my friends about trophy hunting that much. A couple of them know that I like to earn trophies and in fact, I think I inspired a few of them to earn a few platinums. Though, I tell them to just look at this site and they'd realize that I'm not as hardcore as they think I am.

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome and enjoy the forums!

I don't even really talk to my friends about trophy hunting that much. A couple of them know that I like to earn trophies and in fact, I think I inspired a few of them to earn a few platinums. Though, I tell them to just look at this site and they'd realize that I'm not as hardcore as they think I am.

Haha I can't convince or inspire anyone to get them, it's crazy. They say they like getting trophies, but don't want to do anything extraordinary to get them. :D

• Like 1