4 lists?

rabatopotatoe

47 minutes ago, ibebrett said:

I was provided a key for this game by Sometimes You.. and I must say, after playing the game for a few hours, the plat time for this sequel will be more in the 1 to 2 hour range.. and that's WITH a guide (once one has been made).. Without a guide, I can only assume a range of 3 to 50 hours for plat lol....... With that being said, i must mention that these aren't necessarily my favorite types of puzzle games1f609.png

Energy Cycle Edge adds an interesting new feature entirely with '3D puzzles' where you have to match up multiple axis' by pressing L1 / R1 to switch between them & match them all up.. these begin in the 2nd chapter/world.. ALL of the puzzles are available to play from the get go, and the puzzles def get harder at quite a rapid pace (they did for me, at least)..

Also, for gamers who prefer less detailed color-cells, there is an option to change those to the old classic color-cells! (Makes it much easier on the eyes for a 33 year old gamer like myself)

Not a bad sequel at all though.. Should be a good challenge for people who enjoy these types of puzzle/matching games.. But I, personally, will be waiting for a guide to aim for my platinum trophy!1f606.png

The game is released December 5th..

Good luck to whomever decides to tackle this guide!!!1f3c6.png

I was given a key myself, and honestly, I don't think I can tackle a guide for this game either. I was hoping I could but no. ?

• Like 1

As someone else with the gsme early...want to add to the confirmations this game is NOT a game that will be fun to make a guide for, I’m easily 5-10 hours into it, seem to be furthest level wise with the trophies popping and watching the 0% change. The developer took the old game and just made it a lot harder basically. Don’t expect a guide too early, however I have seen someone is uploading solutions to some early levels on YouTube.

• Like 1

On 30/11/2018 at 4:10 AM, Kishnabe said:

Hopefully, someone does the hard miles and get's a guide out. :)

Nonstoptrophies on YouTube has been putting out some level guides, this game is so much trial and error though without a guide so I imagine there will be some time between later levels..that said however I got the trophy for level 29,30,31 and completed all 3 in under 3 minutes each but can’t complete level 15 after 3 hours of trial and error so the difficulty seems to go up and down a lot.

• Like 1