Great list of trophies ))

Titanomachy_75

26 minutes ago, AJ Maciejewski said:

This game is incredible! I just finished it so look out for my review tomorrow morning.

How difficult are the collectibles to find? Are they easily tracked (i.e chapter select screen showing how many you missed in each chapter)? I still havent figured out how to effectively use guides with VR games so collectibles are a bit off putting lol. Looks like a great game so I'm excited to play it at some point.

Edited by madbuk

14 minutes ago, madbuk said:

How difficult are the collectibles to find? Are they easily tracked (i.e chapter select screen showing how many you missed in each chapter)? I still havent figured out how to effectively use guudes with VR games so collectibles are a bit off putting lol. Looks like a great game so I'm excited to play it at some point.

You don't even need guides with most vr games. I have countless vr platinums and have not used a guide for 99% of them. Even for the ones that have collectibles but then again I'm playing and searching the game naturally and not just playing for trophies like most people.

5 hours ago, madbuk said:

How difficult are the collectibles to find? Are they easily tracked (i.e chapter select screen showing how many you missed in each chapter)? I still havent figured out how to effectively use guides with VR games so collectibles are a bit off putting lol. Looks like a great game so I'm excited to play it at some point.

Collectibles aren't that bad to find. At the end when you finish a level it shows all of the bots you've obtained/didn't.

So let's say for example you got bots 1-5, 7 and 8. You missed bot 6. It wont light up the sixth spot which is extremely convenient for whoever will eventually make a guide for this game since they can literally "number" these bots. There are also chameleons as well which you gotta go through a find within the levels. Chameleons unlock challenges for to to play to unlock more bots and medals. The chameleons can be a bit tricky to find, but if you basically look around the whole room after taking a couple of steps you should be able to find the one in every level.

Completely agree with @AJ Maciejewski though. The game is a lotttt of fun.

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

At the end when you finish a level it shows all of the bots you've obtained/didn't.

Actually, you can see this data in the pause menu which is much more convenient! :D

14 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Cant wait to read it )

Great to hear! Here it is: https://videochums.com/review/astro-bot-rescue-mission

15 hours ago, madbuk said:

Some are incredibly difficult to find. For example, you have to throw a ball at a plane that flies by in order to rescue one super-hidden bot.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AJ Maciejewski said:

Actually, you can see this data in the pause menu which is much more convenient! :D

Great to hear! Here it is: https://videochums.com/review/astro-bot-rescue-mission

Some are incredibly difficult to find. For example, you have to throw a ball at a plane that flies by in order to rescue one super-hidden bot.

Wow 9 out of 10 it looks great will give it a go!!