balotelli_boy45

When's this out?

9 posts in this topic

Nearing the middle of the solutions they start to get higher in the number of clicks to solve each puzzle thats why i just went slow going through them so that you can see how many clicks i do. the late 30 to 40's are taking me over 100 different presses in order to get those solutions complete.

15 minutes ago, Kymar17 said:

Nearing the middle of the solutions they start to get higher in the number of clicks to solve each puzzle thats why i just went slow going through them so that you can see how many clicks i do. the late 30 to 40's are taking me over 100 different presses in order to get those solutions complete.

I don’t see anything wrong with them tbh.

I’ve watched a few, but never actually had to use them on my way to the Platinum.

I think it’s amazing that you’ve managed to get the timings of the solving down, so great work with that!

I can certainly verify what you say about the higher levels, as I got stuck on level 42 and ended up with over 6,000 clicks! 😱

9 hours ago, GSX1400MICK said:

But he does not  show all solutions only up to number 40  and nobody has the plat  so is this unobtainable ? 

im almost done with them. I'm just trying to edit 3 and inish up the last one. And the plat has been obtained.

On 12/12/2018 at 4:11 PM, Kymar17 said:

im almost done with them. I'm just trying to edit 3 and inish up the last one. And the plat has been obtained.

Nice job on you're guide, and the plat.