Mega Man 11 Trophy Thoughts?

qregory

This is going to be very hard.  Most of them are doable but 60 minutes speed run???

i think it is a doable if there are zip glitch. Learn from speedrunner and savescum if you soend too much time.

but thanks god no stupid thing like no gear use/mr. perfect  and no quit/no save game so it can still savescum in most case.

Edited by FielVeredus

Considering megaman 10s speedrun trophy was pretty easy for a competent player i dont expect megaman 11s to be that much different. Its not like megaman games are known for being long(outside legends, battle network and star force) and none of the levels i seen of 11 seem like they are any longer then the ones from 10 so 1 hour seems reasonable.

Seems mostly straightforward. At least there's nothing completely insane like 10's "Beat the entire game without taking a single hit". Beat the game in under 60 minutes could be major pain though depending on how much margin of error that leaves you. Mastering every stage is definitely going to be a must though.

Well, regardless, I'll actually be sitting this one out, since I'll be picking up the game on Switch due to the bundle being the only way to get the amiibo. So I don't have to sweat how I'm actually going to accomplish that speedrun trophy. I wish you all good luck, hunters! ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Mega Man games already bloody difficult, even if you don't consider trophy requirements? When I was a kid my friend had an NES with Mega Man and no matter what we did we could never finish even a single one of its stages.

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover

Yeah, this game is pretty hard, the controls are so weird, the character is sometimes very unresponsive when I should hurry the f*** out of there. So many instant deaths so far.

Also, I think all difficulties must be done on separate save files.

Not an easy platinum.

Edited by fbdbh

34 minutes ago, ObsoleteWoman said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I noticed that some of the trophies say "(1st play)" next to them. Does that mean that if you don't get it on your first playthrough, you're locked out of the trophy? 

I would assume it means first play on that particular save file, not first play ever (so, by extension, I assume you can also go back to levels when you've beaten them to replay with better gears/weapons)