Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise Trophy Thoughts?

It doesn't look like anything that's really grindy. The only thing that really sticks out to me is getting S Ranks on Death Batting but I can't imagine that's too difficult. Nice to see the Hostess Club mini-game back though. And it looks like we are safe from the clutches of Mahjong this time around.

The "excluding DLC trophies" could actually be misleading in that I don't think there's going to be DLC in the form we know it but rather cosmetics like in the Yakuza series especially how this trophy was talking about talismans and what not.

Also easy or not this game looks fun! :holy:. Looking forward to trying it out

Edited by PooPooBlast

Just now, PooPooBlast said:

The "excluding DLC trophies" could actually be misleading in that I don't think there's going to be DLC in the form we know it but rather cosmetics like in the Yakuza series especially how this trophy was talking about talismans and what not.

Yeah, I didn't specifically mean story-DLC, but just DLC in general.

Looks pretty easy honestly. Already some of the trophies made me chuckle, like the one referring to Toki’s coughing fit, and Kenshiro eyeing Xsana for 3 minutes straight and the trophy title referencing to Yuria, that we’re not to forget about her lol am admittedly taken aback that there’s no trophy requiring you to complete 100% of achievements, but eh. Don’t look forward to retrieving 1000 items from the Wasteland, the Wasteland via the driving sections just doesn’t appeal to me, so that’s probably the only trophy I don’t look forward to going after. Though it seems it won’t be as bland as I think it might be seeing as how there’s mini games to find out there. Wonder if we’re getting “Original Mode”, don’t see that being referenced in the trophy list, other than the “EXTRA HARD” difficulty. Don’t even know if that has even gotten released in Japan, but I heard awhile ago that the mode was an incoming free DLC. Seriously sounds awesome to fight bosses who you will appropriately fight based on how strong they were in the manga. Would make fighting characters such as Thouzer/Southern very interesting. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ruhkillmeez said:

Don’t look forward to retrieving 1000 items from the Wasteland, the Wasteland via the driving sections just doesn’t appeal to me, so that’s probably the only trophy I don’t look forward to going after. Though it seems it won’t be as bland as I think it might be seeing as how there’s mini games to find out there.

At least we'll have the radio that plays Super Monkey Ball music :P And I'm sure there will be other tracks to unlock.

• Like 1

Yakuza game are fun to play but a pain to complete (never managed to get any :platinum: for those), but it's fun they indeed changed some trophies here for gaijins.

Looks like there are also something with the doctor trophy (100 citizens in JP, here just large amount, that could be between 50 and 100 for example) and Battle Royale (JP says medals in all encounters).

Wow, a clearly easier trophy list ? 

Never happened before as I recall in a Yakuza game ?

Except maybe in 3 where there was cut-content to begin with, so they scrapped the related trophies;

Part of me is happy, not having to do a solid run in outrun like in 0, cause I suck at it but I'm left feeling like my Platinum won't mean as much to me when all is said and done.

2 hours ago, zarmartiaux said:

Wow, a clearly easier trophy list ? 

Never happened before as I recall in a Yakuza game ?

Except maybe in 3 where there was cut-content to begin with, so they scrapped the related trophies;

Part of me is happy, not having to do a solid run in outrun like in 0, cause I suck at it but I'm left feeling like my Platinum won't mean as much to me when all is said and done.

And yet Y3 is arguably the hardest plat in the series. 

15 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Anyone know if theres any missables or if you can cheese hard mode like you could do in Yakuza 6?

You have to play from the start, but if you save Legend for last, every boss goes down in less than a minute.

Whoops, didn't realize I wasn't on Kiwami 2 lol.

Edited by jantrick2