Solution to Glitch Dr. Croft & 100% Completionist Trophy

QQ_Liu_Xin_Rui

For those having 100% on all maps, but 99% overall and some artifacts did not register. I had the same issue with my first play through stuck 99.52% despite collected everything. I had 7 missing sets of artifacts on the menu. THIS IS THE REASON WHY. There seems to be an inventory issue with this game.

I have bought every single weapon and outfits and increase capacity from merchants on my first place through while collecting all the collectibles. I also bought the Croft edition (physical copy + redeem code) so I started the game with additional weapons and outfits. As a result, in the end your inventory is full - I noticed that for some crypts I solved near the end, the outfit that I am supposed to receive did not even show up at my base camp (when I was trying to restore the outfit to see what it looks like) even though there is a notification saying I have received the outfit. This is the same reason why artifacts did not register - because your inventory is full.

***So since you cannot delete DLCs on PS4, I completely uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, did not download the DLCs for additional outfits for the Croft edition. Started a new game (not new game+, because if you do new game+, you will still have inventory issue because your weapons and outfits carry over), DID NOT BUY ANY WEAPONS OR OUTFITS FROM MERCHANTS, collected all the artifacts but did not solve any of the crypts (did collect the collectibles in the crypts but did not pick up the crypt outfit itself) - so that way - all my artifacts (relics, documents, mololiths, murals) all registered on my main menu - COMPLETED THE STORY (since there are 2 artifacts in the final boss mission that you want to register first), then went back and picked up the crypts outfits (since outfits do not count towards 100% completion), as long as you completed your crypt, you're good - and the crypt outfits did also register since I did not buy additional outfits or weapons from merchants so it mitigated the inventory issue.

I did get the Dr. Croft and 100% completionist trophy as all my artifacts did register this time around. It was a pain in the ass because it was essentially doing everything twice, but for those that want the trophy - this is the best way to do it***

FYI: I did redownload the Croft edition outfits after I got the Dr. Croft & 100% completion trophies and then bought all outfits and weapons (since I had so much gold pieces since I did not spend on anything) and now I do have everything in the game for deadly obession play through (not that I need it, but its nice to have every outfit or weapon). EDIT: It is weird that the outfits / weapons for Croft edition and purchased from merchants take up your inventory for artifacts, but once you collected all artifacts, the outfits / weapons still register when you purchase them after or redownload the DLCs after, this is probably due to the fact they cant really deny you DLC outfits because some people will obviously buy the season's pass later

• Like 4

On 9/30/2018 at 0:24 AM, QQ_Liu_Xin_Rui said:

For those having 100% on all maps, but 99% overall and some artifacts did not register. I had the same issue with my first play through stuck 99.52% despite collected everything. I had 7 missing sets of artifacts on the menu. THIS IS THE REASON WHY. There seems to be an inventory issue with this game.

I have bought every single weapon and outfits and increase capacity from merchants on my first place through while collecting all the collectibles. I also bought the Croft edition (physical copy + redeem code) so I started the game with additional weapons and outfits. As a result, in the end your inventory is full - I noticed that for some crypts I solved near the end, the outfit that I am supposed to receive did not even show up at my base camp (when I was trying to restore the outfit to see what it looks like) even though there is a notification saying I have received the outfit. This is the same reason why artifacts did not register - because your inventory is full.

***So since you cannot delete DLCs on PS4, I completely uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, did not download the DLCs for additional outfits for the Croft edition. Started a new game (not new game+, because if you do new game+, you will still have inventory issue because your weapons and outfits carry over), DID NOT BUY ANY WEAPONS OR OUTFITS FROM MERCHANTS, collected all the artifacts but did not solve any of the crypts (did collect the collectibles in the crypts but did not pick up the crypt outfit itself) - so that way - all my artifacts (relics, documents, mololiths, murals) all registered on my main menu - COMPLETED THE STORY (since there are 2 artifacts in the final boss mission that you want to register first), then went back and picked up the crypts outfits (since outfits do not count towards 100% completion), as long as you completed your crypt, you're good - and the crypt outfits did also register since I did not buy additional outfits or weapons from merchants so it mitigated the inventory issue.

I did get the Dr. Croft and 100% completionist trophy as all my artifacts did register this time around. It was a pain in the ass because it was essentially doing everything twice, but for those that want the trophy - this is the best way to do it***

FYI: I did redownload the Croft edition outfits after I got the Dr. Croft & 100% completion trophies and then bought all outfits and weapons (since I had so much gold pieces since I did not spend on anything) and now I do have everything in the game for deadly obession play through (not that I need it, but its nice to have every outfit or weapon). EDIT: It is weird that the outfits / weapons for Croft edition and purchased from merchants take up your inventory for artifacts, but once you collected all artifacts, the outfits / weapons still register when you purchase them after or redownload the DLCs after, this is probably due to the fact they cant really deny you DLC outfits because some people will obviously buy the season's pass later

You'd think that someone would've QA tested that in the beginning. Why bother with DLC items if they fuck up the inventory? Whoever was in charge of QA should be fired for the easiest bug to fix. 

• Like 2

On 10/1/2018 at 3:14 AM, Ai-ds_low said:

thanks!!

A good thing that I didn't got my DLC items bc I was to lazy to download them xD But instead I bought 2 weapons from merchants, so I'm still fucked and have to do it all over again?

oh man..

You're probably fine. If the glitch happened just by buying a couple of weapons, it would of definitely been noticed.

4 hours ago, Rattamauled said:

Can I still buy some upgrades with my xp? I saw no mention of them in your post so I'm assuming I can.

I did everything as normal, just didn’t buy an extra gear or craft any outfits. I unlocked skills, and upgraded the weapons I had. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2018 at 4:11 AM, zizimonster said:

A patch is coming next week!

nice, if i play that on the patch fresh and it glitches, i am gonna go ballistic.

EDIT: someone pon pst.org said they installed the new1.05  patch and their menu showed the 99.xx completion, but once they loaded into hte game the trophies popped retroactively.

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro