What im doing wrong? Imposible to Platinum ?!

Im missing the following trophies:

The first time I played the game (one year ago) with some friends online we couldn't unlock these trophies... maybe was a glitch or something; I started a new game (not using the previos data) i did the full story mode (Solo Mode) I picked up the weapons from all the regions + weapons of the sub bosses + bosses + DLC and at the end of the game I didn't unlock these trophies again. The question is what im doing wrong? perhaps do I have to use real money to unlock these trophies? if that is the case I will quit trying to platinum this game.

Here is Link of the screenshots and here is the link of the video

Edited by SeaDragon777

how sure are you that you got everything?  I would look at a guide and just double check everything.  I know it sounds like a lot of work but it sure beats the alternative.  I know it took me quite awhile to get the plat but I used a guide at the end to find all the collectibles and I didn't run into any problems.  

My guess is that you don't actually have everything you need.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

how sure are you that you got everything?  I would look at a guide and just double check everything.  I know it sounds like a lot of work but it sure beats the alternative.  I know it took me quite awhile to get the plat but I used a guide at the end to find all the collectibles and I didn't run into any problems.  

My guess is that you don't actually have everything you need.  

I will attach a video as soon as I go back home (3 hours) perhaps more eyes could help me to see what im missing. 

• Like 1

I have the platinum but you don't need all that extra DLC, I'm sure you know that though. Anyways, I didn't spend a penny on anything for the game. Definitely not the most fun game to platinum and was extrmelety repetitive, but I had had an issue collecting all the models, I just did exactly what I did to get any other collectible. Are you sure you have every last thing in the game complete?

I don't know man.  I watched the video and looked at the screens.  I would maybe backup your save to the cloud or a usb device, uninstall the game, and then reinstall and see if that works.  Also, did you buy any weapons at all?  I've read that this can cause issues as the game doesn't recognize them being picked up if you bought them.  If you did buy some, try going to where they are and grabbing them in the game.  Good luck buddy, I hope you can figure it out.  

• Like 1

Im going to do that today after work...

19 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

I don't know man.  I watched the video and looked at the screens.  I would maybe backup your save to the cloud or a usb device, uninstall the game, and then reinstall and see if that works.  Also, did you buy any weapons at all?  I've read that this can cause issues as the game doesn't recognize them being picked up if you bought them.  If you did buy some, try going to where they are and grabbing them in the game.  Good luck buddy, I hope you can figure it out.  

Edited by SeaDragon777
  • Like 1