Is this still multiplayer?

Deaths_Trooper

I actually retract my comment. I just looked at the back of the box since I wasn’t allowed to take that home. It says 1-4, although I’m not sure if there’s a specific mode that you can have multiple people in. In the regular base game it just doesn’t make any sense imo.

On 10/1/2018 at 6:15 AM, Deaths_Trooper said:

Pff that sucks. I hope it’ll come later as an update. Dont get me wrong, i’m sure the game is still very good. It’s just that this was a game i could’ve used to get my gf into VR. She loved the playroom demo co-op

As Duck and others have said here and other places the back of the box says 1-4 players. I wouldn't be surprised to get multiplayer DLC. Most of the game draws from Playroom and Playroom VR mini games. The only thing from this game that's missing are the Godzilla people and the Cat and Mice characters. So I bet we'll see some kind of mp mini games come out sooner or later. They probably had to cut them to make the release date. It wouldn't have been able to stand a chance against Red Dead 2 or have the draw that Tetris VR has.