Is the game really that easy?

B4d4ssHunt4r

On 01/10/2018 at 2:08 AM, NZBigC said:

It is fairly simple and straight forward, but finishing all of crimes, although very easy, gets very tedious quite quickly. 

I second this. The crimes were a pain in the arse. Even doing them in between missions doesn’t really make them less tedious as they’re all so similar 

• 1 month later...

It took me a long time just playing a few hours each day so I would say it roughly takes 25-30 hours depending heavily on how good you are about time management and all the Base Missions and Taskmaster missions. Play it on easy to make it quicker, I played on Normal. This does not count any dlc or the newgame+ add on. Its really just a do everything and it comes to you game. I never once used a guide.

Edited by Cravinovv

Every Spidey game with a trophy list is pretty straight forward, but that is not the reason why we like it !!!! 

Is fun, really really fun, and we love to swing, even in Amazing Spider-man for PS3 I didn't mind to get 700 comic pages because it was so fun been Spider-man in NYC.

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 1

On 9/18/2020 at 4:21 PM, TJ_Solo said:

That's just how trophy hunting goes

your right i can agree with that in multiplayer where people were suppose to get trophies when the games were active, and then end up doing repetitive kills. but games like spider man they made you do all those side missions over and over again. i think over 100 if i recall. that was a dick move. its the same with wolfenstein new blood, after you finish the game and do every single thing there is to do your only 30% complete and spend more time farming kills then you did playing the story. it makes you hate the game

I would say yes it's easy up until Act 3 when the rocket launchers, flying dudes, and electric whips come into it. They're not that bad on their own but the game just piles them on.

It's really obvious in the Turf Wars DLC though. 15 enemies, mix of rockets, and whips, and shields, and battling guns, and brutes, and you're just dodging like crazy. I actually felt they spiked the difficulty too much in Turf Wars. Was really annoying making it through six waves on the hideouts only to get one shotted by some flying enemy. I actually turned it down to Friendly just to burn through it (mostly because Turf Wars isn't great as DLC and I just wanted it over).

Hoping Miles Morales has a better and fairer difficulty. And none of those Screwball challenges.