Gorod Krovi Glitch Petition

16 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I wish you good luck. I would mention that I think you'll get more traction if you get each individual potential petition signer to email activision himself/herself.

Definitely a better strategy. Think im honestly just curious

15 hours ago, Precision-Playyy said:

I'll send an email, it's been so long since it has been broken.

Thats pretty awesome considering u have the 100%

• Like 1

On 02/10/2018 at 5:42 AM, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

Thats pretty awesome considering u have the 100%

I'm a pretty regular zombies player, I help people out getting the trophies and have always played black ops zombies for a long time, back in June we did the gorod Easter egg to help some people get the trophies but they glitched, tried it 3 times before we bothered to look it up, pretty annoying tbh and I still have 1 friend that doesn't have it.

• Like 1

I  agree with you on this we need to hold them accountable as the consumer.  I have mentioned before on this topic that Treyarch is the developer and activision is the boss.  Bottom line Activision is responsible for making sure their developers fix and keep the games running 100%.  If Activision wanted it fixed, Treyarch would fix it.  Too many other times in the past they have left their games broken.  It happened with the Dominion trophy for winning 5 multiplayer matches in Infinite Warfare.  Dominion was a day one glitch that never got fixed.  Yes people obtain the trophy by luck, playing on asian servers, playing 1000 matches before it pops, etc.  I know a lot of people who have never gotten the trophy to pop to this day.  I know little about the Black ops issues with the PS3 either the original or bo2 but from my understanding one of the trophies is unobtainable do to a glitch.  I'm personally finished with COD games for the time being.  Honestly i'm quite sure Activision doesn't care about the trophy hunting community.  It represents such a small amount of people who play their games.  Most people who Play COD play for multiplayer and Zombies both of which are things a large amount of trophy hunters avoid.   Nevertheless they have sold everybody trophy hunter or not a game that is now broken and refuse to fix it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is this possible to do solo? If so I'm wondering if removing the latest patch and then going for the trophy will work in offiline mode? I've been meaning to play this game after getting in for free but I don't want to bother going for zombies trophies if it's not possible to 100%

Edited by hchang971

Honestly at this point it's been broken for months and after that blood of the dead cutscene was revealed, the Primis crew should be heading to gorod krovi next with the "rewritten events". I wouldn't be surprised if we're making a return to the map/something in the original gets changed, or if it intentially crashes now in preparation of a future update since now technically that map/Nikolai in the timeline doesn't exist anymore ?

1 hour ago, boromir120 said:

I have 100% and I’ll send an email too. We have a voice, hopefully it gets listened too. 

Hopefully, I messaged Activision Assist back at October 14 but they didn't reply back. Although it says "Typically replies in a day" lol