PS Vita stacking from other regions

MeisterYaeger

There was a big lengthy discussion about this before it was officially approved, but you won't be flagged and here are the flagging rules on this website: 

• Unlocking trophies on a list from a different region - You can't be flagged for unlocking trophies on a regional trophy list that is from a different region than your PSN account. This includes digital region-locked Vita games. Do note that you can and will be flagged if your time tags aren't legitimate as there are no exceptions, so do this at your own risk and be extremely careful when syncing the trophies you earn. It's recommended to sync after each unlocked trophy if done on Vita.

• Like 2

well, i'm thinking about this quite some time:

It is known that this method can mix up your time stemps when you sync more than one earned trophy at the time. But. When you get the platinum trophy. it will always be at least two trophys popping together. sometimes actions ingame cause several trophies to pop like "complete chapter X" and "complete story" when you finish the last chapter of a game (ie) in a lot of cases you cant prevent more than one trophy to pop and if you did, it could count as cheating bc some trophys always have to pop together, if not, it is conspicuous.

at least the plat will always have 50/50 chance of being mixed up. are there really so many ppl taking that risk?

On a german page a few days ago someone told me "yeah everybody does this now" and I thought "huh?"  why would they?

I'd love the idea of playing my crossbuy vita titles like Inksplosion, and 36 fragment, or some nice mikus or novels in the future, but like this, I dont want to risk my timestemps getting mixed up.

not only for the leaderbord, but bc I really like it to have my stemps correctly, they are a testimonial of my gaming.

How many of you are doing this, whats your experience about the timestamps things?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlitZeR_95 said:

Hello, so I recently seen these 2 videos on youtube:

I was wondering if my account will get voided on PSNProfiles as cheating if I do this method?

I want to be sure before I attempt to stack trophies from other regions on my VITA

No, you won't be flagged, as long as you're not using a jailbroken system or pirating...though PSNP wouldn't be able to detect that anyhow. But since you're using your bought games (many of which are cross-buy, so would be a waste to not play on vita), it makes no sense to be limited to one region. 

• 1 year later...

On 10/1/2018 at 1:38 PM, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

It is known that this method can mix up your time stemps when you sync more than one earned trophy at the time. But. When you get the platinum trophy. it will always be at least two trophys popping together. sometimes actions ingame cause several trophies to pop like "complete chapter X" and "complete story" when you finish the last chapter of a game (ie) in a lot of cases you cant prevent more than one trophy to pop and if you did, it could count as cheating bc some trophys always have to pop together, if not, it is conspicuous.

at least the plat will always have 50/50 chance of being mixed up. are there really so many ppl taking that risk?

On a german page a few days ago someone told me "yeah everybody does this now" and I thought "huh?"  why would they?

I'd love the idea of playing my crossbuy vita titles like Inksplosion, and 36 fragment, or some nice mikus or novels in the future, but like this, I dont want to risk my timestemps getting mixed up.

not only for the leaderbord, but bc I really like it to have my stemps correctly, they are a testimonial of my gaming.

How many of you are doing this, whats your experience about the timestamps things?

I think it is just better not to use these tricks. Atleast because it won't look good in the community scene when someone objects about the suspicious time stamps.

so if im understanding this right, since vita doesnt let you switch accounts like ps3 and ps4

lets say your 

main account - usa

spare account - uk

you buy a uk game

plat the game on your spare uk account

do the video trick and the plat pops on your main account?

is thats whts going on here? because i have a bunch of vita games i bought on my spare ps4 account that i could use on my vita

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

so if im understanding this right, since vita doesnt let you switch accounts like ps3 and ps4

lets say your 

main account - usa

spare account - uk

you buy a uk game

is thats whts going on here? because i have a bunch of vita games i bought on my spare ps4 account that i could use on my vita

Yes, exactly.

Here:

• Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 4:08 AM, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

Don't quite get your concern here. AFAIK, if you finish the game legitimately, the time stamp will be good, no matter which account you sync to. The common issue is sync part of the trophies to one account and rest to the other, which cause an impossible trophy list. But if you sync all the trophies together as Hakoom suggested, there shouldn't be this issue.

Or as many here suggested, sync one trophy at a time, format/replay if something went wrong. I think it is a safe approach as well.

Anyway, i believe your concern is valid, but i personally am confident to what the trick does.

On 10/1/2018 at 4:08 AM, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

Majority of us are in the known about this trick so as long as your PS3/4 trophy lists are fine, no one will really bat an eye at messed up Vita lists. Unless you have trophies that could never/can no longer be obtained and you can't give a good enough explanation for how you obtained them.

On 5/13/2020 at 8:19 AM, melodicmizery said:

lets say your 

main account - usa

spare account - uk

you buy a uk game

with the 1st trick yes with my trick NO

with my trick yo download the game from the spare acc and plat it on your main acc 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

im putting this note here for myself

i could not log into gmail it wouldnt let me, i had to go into the gmail setting and turn off less secure apps or else gmail would block my vita. since i dont reg use gmail their layout is awful to me

i also had to enable imap from the gmail settings in order for the sign in to work

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 6/20/2020 at 8:49 PM, melodicmizery said:

im putting this note here for myself

i could not log into gmail it wouldnt let me, i had to go into the gmail setting and turn off less secure apps or else gmail would block my vita. since i dont reg use gmail their layout is awful to me

i also had to enable imap from the gmail settings in order for the sign in to work

i havent done this trick in a while and now lesser apps is gone. i input my correct gmail info in vita but i keep getting a "your information is incorrect" error message but my  email and pw for gmail is correct. anyone have any clues

Edited by melodicmizery

41 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i havent done this trick in a while and now lesser apps is gone. i input my correct gmail info in vita but i keep getting a "your information is incorrect" error message but my  email and pw for gmail is correct. anyone have any clues

What if player will use different email and not gmail? Or this is possible only with gmail?

18 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

What if player will use different email and not gmail? Or this is possible only with gmail?

i tried yahoo, wont sign in
tried aol and it signs in but wont recieve or send emails so everything is just blank.

so thats a no go

the only other option i see under 2 step for gmail is "Google Authenticator" i dont know if thats the devide id app. i hate how gmail constantly changes its settings

in the past i had to turn imap on, and lesser apps off and it worked. but google got rid of lesser apps so now i cant get it to work at all

edit, i got the device password by downloading the gmail app and then i had the option to generate it. but it dont work lmao

edit edit, i got it to fkn work. for some reason vita deleted the .com in my email address ugh. i entered the device password with no spaces and it accepted it

Edited by melodicmizery