BlitZeR_95

PS Vita stacking from other regions

8 posts in this topic

Hello, so I recently seen these 2 videos on youtube:

I was wondering if my account will get voided on PSNProfiles as cheating if I do this method?

I want to be sure before I attempt to stack trophies from other regions on my VITA

There was a big lengthy discussion about this before it was officially approved, but you won't be flagged and here are the flagging rules on this website: 

• Unlocking trophies on a list from a different region - You can't be flagged for unlocking trophies on a regional trophy list that is from a different region than your PSN account. This includes digital region-locked Vita games. Do note that you can and will be flagged if your time tags aren't legitimate as there are no exceptions, so do this at your own risk and be extremely careful when syncing the trophies you earn. It's recommended to sync after each unlocked trophy if done on Vita.

Yeah it's ok to do it as long as it isn't done via CFW or any hacking. This method is fine! All the Japanese novels at your your finger tips! (and other exclusives)

well, i'm thinking about this quite some time:

It is known that this method can mix up your time stemps when you sync more than one earned trophy at the time. But. When you get the platinum trophy. it will always be at least two trophys popping together. sometimes actions ingame cause several trophies to pop like "complete chapter X" and "complete story" when you finish the last chapter of a game (ie) in a lot of cases you cant prevent more than one trophy to pop and if you did, it could count as cheating bc some trophys always have to pop together, if not, it is conspicuous.

at least the plat will always have 50/50 chance of being mixed up. are there really so many ppl taking that risk?

On a german page a few days ago someone told me "yeah everybody does this now" and I thought "huh?"  why would they?

I'd love the idea of playing my crossbuy vita titles like Inksplosion, and 36 fragment, or some nice mikus or novels in the future, but like this, I dont want to risk my timestemps getting mixed up.

not only for the leaderbord, but bc I really like it to have my stemps correctly, they are a testimonial of my gaming.

How many of you are doing this, whats your experience about the timestamps things?

1 hour ago, BlitZeR_95 said:

Hello, so I recently seen these 2 videos on youtube:

I was wondering if my account will get voided on PSNProfiles as cheating if I do this method?

I want to be sure before I attempt to stack trophies from other regions on my VITA

No, you won't be flagged, as long as you're not using a jailbroken system or pirating...though PSNP wouldn't be able to detect that anyhow. But since you're using your bought games (many of which are cross-buy, so would be a waste to not play on vita), it makes no sense to be limited to one region. 

1 hour ago, Ai-ds_low said:

"yeah everybody does this now"

False statement.

Edited by Smashero

Yea, Hakoom posted it here. 
It's not without risk, but it's a legal way.