Hot on her heels didn't unlock...

Taliesin_2943

14 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Yep even got the one that all 3 have access to with all 3 the only thing I can figure is I didn't get the our prudent friend phone calls on that run it's the only thing I can think of

I don't think it matters, you got the trophy for that I guess 

44 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Yeah but it's litterally the only thing I can come up with besides it's just glitched 

I hope it is not a glitch, I got the one with the Germany mask memory and I had to restart the whole game in a different slot T,T  

1 hour ago, tfk-123 said:

Really 1f62c.png... I got my plat on before the 1.2 update when the game was so unplayable yet I managed to get it 

Yeah I know what you mean, I played it day one and platinumed it in five days and twenty two hours, on my alt account, I softlocked the game three times, lucky I had extra saves. 

On 01/10/2018 at 8:49 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

I'm dead sure I picked up every note regarding prudence but it didn't unlock any suggestions?

I would just do it again, just speedrun the game or try different save files, this game is so unbelievably glitchy, but you’ll get it. 

2 minutes ago, Artful said:

Yeah I know what you mean, I played it day one and platinumed it in five days and twenty two hours, on my alt account, I softlocked the game three times, lucky I had extra saves. 

I would just do it again, just speedrun the game or try different save files, this game is so unbelievably glitchy, but you’ll get it. 

I'm speed running it now but also working on assassin's Creed Odyssey so it takes awhile I'ma be so mad if I get all the way through again and it's still not giving 

32 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I'm speed running it now but also working on assassin's Creed Odyssey so it takes awhile I'ma be so mad if I get all the way through again and it's still not giving 

I would save at every Letter, so have four save files. 

• 3 months later...

I've just finished the game and it didn't unlock for me either. I got all 6 and finished the game in one complete playthrough. This game is a joke.

Edit: I got it. Went back into Sally's and picked up damp diary in maidenholm hatch. 

Edited by Kwotey

9 hours ago, Kwotey said:

I've just finished the game and it didn't unlock for me either. I got all 6 and finished the game in one complete playthrough. This game is a joke.

Edit: I got it. Went back into Sally's and picked up damp diary in maidenholm hatch. 

What do you mean went back into Sally's? Like how? Cause I'm pulling my hair out I've been through multiple times I'm 99% certain I should have got it by now. Do I need try again did a patch come out and fix it?

13 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I'll try that this time through

I picked up the first 3 books with arthur and the second 3 with ollie. then i went back to my manual save with sally and picked up the damp diary at maidenholm hatch.. that was my method anyway.

So glad i got done and platted this game this morning, its one hell of a mess.

Edited by Kwotey

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

That's weird that you guys still aren't getting it? I got all the beginning ones with Arthur, none with Sally, and the rest with Ollie. That's how I got the trophy. Are you guys getting the one thats available to all three characters with Sally or Ollie and not Arthur? 

Edited by xAmaezingx
forgot to mention i got the trophy