The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I & II For PS4 Coming West Early 2019

Awesome! I played these games on PS3 and they were soooooo good. Some of my favourite JRPG's on the console. The extra voiced lines and dual audio are great additions and the steelcase design is beautiful. <3 I'll be buying these at launch, but I'll hold off replaying them until we get solid information about the CS3 and CS4 localisations. It sucks that we've had to wait this long.

• Like 1

Alright, which one of you lads bribed XSEED to put Alisa as the cover focus for CS1. She ain't the best girl. /jk

Spoiler

Nice covers, though. I hope newcomers to the series don't look too hard at CS2's steelbook, cuz of spoilers.

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

Awesome! I played these games on PS3 and they were soooooo good. Some of my favourite JRPG's on the console. The extra voiced lines and dual audio are great additions and the steelcase design is beautiful. <3 I'll be buying these at launch, but I'll hold off replaying them until we get solid information about the CS3 and CS4 localisations. It sucks that we've had to wait this long.

I think it was you who told me how good these games are, that was a couple of years ago. Never did get around to playing them unfortunately but I am excited to finally start them next year. 

Also those steel cases are freaking cool. 

1 minute ago, Venocide said:

I think it was you who told me how good these games are, that was a couple of years ago. Never did get around to playing them unfortunately but I am excited to finally start them next year. 

Also those steel cases are freaking cool. 

Yeah, I remember that. You're in for a treat, man! I think you'll like them. :D

• Like 1

So they finally decided to localize these shit games again. Another bad edition, do they even know how to make a Collector Edition? $49.99 each, what the heck with this price. I don’t need damn Japanese audio. The trophy list is shared for the same regional version.

Damn Xseed, I bought both PS3 and Vita version for these games, so shut up and take my money again. 

The PlayStation 4 version of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel and Trails of Cold Steel II will, for the first time in the series’ history, come with original Japanese voices for each of the games’ myriad of characters.

@Satoshi Ookami Looks like you won't be needing your old copies anymore, lol. 

56 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

Alright, which one of you lads bribed XSEED to put Alisa as the cover focus for CS1. She ain't the best girl. /jk

I like Alisa, but damn, that cover sucks. The original, which actually shows the cast, is much better:

91GCkdg00zL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

47 minutes ago, ccase137 said:

These two are so amazing that I will definitely buy again and plat. Bring on CS3 and CS4 2020!

The Japanese versions share the same list as PS3/Vita, so I wouldn't get your hopes up. Localization can cause all sorts of new lists to be made sometimes, though.