What is your favorite Indie game on PS4? (Plat Cast Topic)

Bushido7745785

Hey gang! @ChernobylNinja and I have a podcast titled "Plat Cast" where we often ask you fine folks for your input on certain topics and then pick answers as we read them and comment along with them! 

This week's question is:

What is your favorite Indie game on PS4?

It doesn't have to be a PS4 exclusive game, as that might cut some really good answers! But what game that isn't objectively titled as a "AAA game" is your favorite?

I'll of course go into my own pick for this upcoming episode, but some of my favorites include: The Sexy Brutale, Shovel Knight, and Donut County.

Each one has interesting/different game play mechanics, sweet visuals that range from amazing pixel art to dope cel-shading, and of course really great music.

Let us know some of your favorites and why! We look forward to your answers as always! :)

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture - Intriguing story with beautiful graphics. And a amazing soundtrack.

What Remains of Edith Finch - See above. ? I mean what a great game and that ending. ?

Late Shift - It's a fun live action FMV filled game that's actually good!

Oxenfree - It's a ghost story about radio ghosts and time travel and another amazing soundtrack. Probably my favorite game of the year.