Is this for real this time?

9 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Aww shiet, portables are pretty much the only way I play anything older than 20 years.

IF this set does end up coming to Vita, it might be my second Vita game purchase of the year... if the price is right, anyways.

Yeah, given the choice I very much prefer playing retro on handhelds. Let's hope it's not fake this time.

Watch this only get 10 - 50 game owners for the next few months.

Took ages for Atari Flashback Classics Vol 3 to actually get released. Now there's a VITA version which means you can have four platinums dedicated to old Atari games.

Some of those games are hard as fuck. Hope you don't break your portable console in the process.

Judging by the look of the trophy list it'll be a blend of games which were in both Atari collections.. No level 81 on Tempest or level 19 on missile command trophies.. This will be nice, I could use another sub 1% plat :P 

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Judging by the look of the trophy list it'll be a blend of games which were in both Atari collections.. No level 81 on Tempest or level 19 on missile command trophies.. This will be nice, I could use another sub 1% plat :P 

Because that's what you do best.

On 10/2/2018 at 4:01 AM, fabmorais_2011 said:

It seems that when Atari Flashback Classics Vol. 1 was released last year a trophy list for the VITA appeared but it was a dud. I wonder if the devs screwed it again or if this is for real this time. Should be a great fit for the VITA.

The games on this list are different from Atari Flashback classics. It looks like they mix some stuff together.

Edited by starcrunch061

On 02/10/2018 at 7:28 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

No lol. Not nice I wanted both of em back xD