Too much of a grind or just bugged?

Anke

3 hours ago, Anke said:

It looks as if nobody, not just PSNProfiles users, have attained the platinum. Is this a really long grind of a game or just so bugged that it's unachievable at this point?

Some trophies are bugged indeed but services will take long since 1 service takes up 1hour minimum and there are over 30 service only for rapid transit, others also have lots of them :)

Boarding tasks and sifa's are bugged atm... I'm still playing it actively lol 

Edited by XilixiR

Definitely unachievable.

Dovetail Games have admitted that all trophies involving doing a number of services are bugged with no word of any fixes. This includes the main game and any dlc.

Some other trophies are also bugged.

Edited by Canon772
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Canon772 said:

Definitely unachievable.

Dovetail Games have admitted that all trophies involving doing a number of services are bugged with no word of any fixes. This includes the main game and any dlc.

True, i hope they'll fix it one day

On 05/10/2018 at 10:47 AM, Canon772 said:

Definitely unachievable.

As much as I'd love to play this I think I'll hold off until they fix it, here's hoping they do actually get around to it.

• 3 months later...
On 10/9/2018 at 4:19 PM, XilixiR said:

I know right... It's so stupid. Shows how much they need money i guess

As far as I recall Sony has a policy that you can create an update for your game which is free, but only once. In other words the developers often have to pay Sony for bug updates not to mention the costs of bug fixing. A developer has no obligation to fix any bugs, and trophy bugs are not considered urgent. Not sure who to blame but Sony should have a policy that means someone has to playtest a game to make sure all trophies pop (or similar) and make bug fix update submissions free of charge.

Edited by enaysoft

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

As far as I recall Sony has a policy that you can create an update for your game which is free, but only once. In other words the developers often have to pay Sony for bug updates not to mention the costs of bug fixing. A developer has no obligation to fix any bugs, and trophy bugs are not considered urgent. Not sure who to blame but Sony should have a policy that means someone has to playtest a game to make sure all trophies pop (or similar) and make bug fix update submissions free of charge.

The last I heard, Sony had scrapped that policy and made all patches free ?.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, James_Kirk said:

The platinum trophy is now at 0.1%, which means that it is now obtainable.
Does anyone have information / confirmations on the subject?

The devs can make them pop for themselfs...

Once a fix is made i hope my trophies autopop because i dont wanna redo all 64 services again