AAA Harry Potter RPG Leaked. KOTOR Vibes.

linkdevivo

My dreams of becoming a good-heart Slytherin are going to come true. :D

Anyways, since it seems legit, I can't wait to play it. The only Harry Potter games I ever played seriously were the LEGO titles and those were a buggy mess. Hopefully, we don't end up destined to be connected to Lord Voldemort in a stupid "Darth Ravek" twist like they did in KOTOR. :(

I'll be waiting eagerly for the owl to come soon. ;)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Lmao people that get this butt hurt over meaningless loot boxes is hilarious. The gameplay was no more difficult than the first game that had zero lootboxes so this arguement is stupid...

The 'meaningless' loot boxes pray on people with gambling addiction, you may think it is fine and it is there fault for buying that stuff buuuuuut they can't actually help it, gambling is a problem and loot boxes are a disgusting thing that prays on said people.

Anyway onto the thread, this would be cool for HP fans.

• Like 2

From what I have seen (the leaked footage prior to being removed, along with several images), this looks like it would be a blast to play. The bit of combat that was shown looked interesting, the different spells being used was intriguing, and the locations to explore (Hogwarts, cavern area, forest area, etc) should be fun to explore around. The details that leaked about the game (set in 19th century, 5th year student, ancient magic, RPG elements, etc) makes this sound like a unique take on the wondrous Wizarding World of Harry Potter that I would love to play.

I look forward to seeing more about this game down the road whenever Warner Bros. decides to reveal it officially.

23 hours ago, SaltyCatRemi said:

The 'meaningless' loot boxes pray on people with gambling addiction, you may think it is fine and it is there fault for buying that stuff buuuuuut they can't actually help it, gambling is a problem and loot boxes are a disgusting thing that prays on said people.

Anyway onto the thread, this would be cool for HP fans.

Your avatar should be in the game :D 

On 10/4/2018 at 0:01 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

I agree, spent lots of hours trying to find all the secret areas. Afterwards, the games went downhill fast.

I loved the 5th one! It was my favorite of all. The complete open world was amazing. The immersion of the castle... like a dream. Only missing the hypogrif flying around that was present in the 3rd.

But yeah, after that...

bmg_ps.png

• Like 1