Incoming dlc

Rammstone

7 new trophies were added to the game in the newest patch today. I haven't seen any announcement on when this is supposed to be released though. I just hope they aren't as hard as the dlc levels in the first game.

Surf 'n' turf (Gold)

Get 3 stars on all Surf 'n' Turf levels

You Got Served (Silver)

Deliver every type of meal in Surf 'n' Turf

Smoothie Criminal (bronze)

Get 3 stars on every level in Surf 'n' Turf World 1

Skewer Rat (bronze)

Get 3 stars on every level in Surf 'n' Turf World 2

Carte Blanched (bronze)

Get 3 stars on every level in Surf 'n' Turf World 3

Soaker Cola (bronze)

Wash 150 dirty plates or glasses with the water gun

Heat and Greet (bronze)

Use the Bellows on BBQs 500 times

No, no, NOOOO!

I used Overcooked 2 for my Easter Egg with my name in my profile :o I plat all other games in a specific order to get my name on it... and now they are releasing a DLC?! I’m so pissed right now.... whyyyyyy this game?! Whyyyyy? :( 

Edited by TurtlePM

Really glad they listened to feedback about adding trophies to DLC this time around. Already 100% it again. Some of the new levels are challenging but nothing I wasn't able to do after a few tries. Washing 150 plates/cups took the longest but even that was short. Hope to see more in the future.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mercenary09 said:

Really glad they listened to feedback about adding trophies to DLC this time around. Already 100% it again. Some of the new levels are challenging but nothing I wasn't able to do after a few tries. Washing 150 plates/cups took the longest but even that was short. Hope to see more in the future.

Man who are these people clamoring for DLC trophies in games. Gtfo the lot of ya. 

who actually enjoys getting 100%'s wiped off the board? The fuck? lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Man who are these people clamoring for DLC trophies in games. Gtfo the lot of ya. 

I think most people don't really care about the 100% and just want more overcooked. Even on this trophy dedicated website there's very few people anal retentive enough to keep a 100% profile. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 0:13 AM, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

You aren't even a person who goes for 100% completion rate so why are you the one complaining?

On 10/3/2018 at 11:32 PM, HailHale81 said:

People who love the game, support the company, and buy the dlc anyways. Bought dlc from the first game even though it didn't have trophies so I'm glad they added them this time since I would of bought dlc for this game anyways.

On 10/4/2018 at 11:28 AM, daPIANIST said:

I think most people don't really care about the 100% and just want more overcooked. Even on this trophy dedicated website there's very few people anal retentive enough to keep a 100% profile. 

exactly, these people don't need trophies, they just want more of the game.

2 hours ago, Kezzai said:

You aren't even a person who goes for 100% completion rate so why are you the one complaining?

excuse me? lol bro, you don't know me. I don't go for plats/100% in every game just the ones i like/care about or perhaps games i think i can get a plat in. i would need to REALLY love the game to go back it and/or pay money for dlc.

so no, end of the day a situation like this won't necessarily make me go out and buy dlc to get the 100%, but it still greatly annoys me because i do have obsessive compulsive tendencies... once i get the 100% it's annoying to see it go backwards, that's all. 

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

On 10/4/2018 at 5:13 AM, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

DLC trophies are a great excuse to return to a game you've once placed or may sometimes serve as motivation to keep on playing.

Whether you like it or not, DLC trophies are also an easy way for the devs to sell their stuff. There are many people who buy DLCs just for the trophies, so they can keep their 100%s.

As @HailHale81 mentioned, there are also people who buy the DLC anyways and are glad if trophies are included. 

I'm a fan of extra trophies, the more the better and I certainly won't gtfo ?

Just imagine a game like Dragon Age having no additional trophies... I wouldn't even know how many expansions exist without them being listed in my trophy section.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

exactly, these people don't need trophies, they just want more of the game.

I think there's definitely a middle ground,  I bet most people fall between extreme completionist and zero interest in trophies. I love DLC trophies for games I enjoy because it gives me an excuse to return and get rewarded for it. Sure I will go for 100% but it's not something I'm overly concerned about. I stop going for 100% when it stops being fun. 

On 10/9/2018 at 1:24 PM, daPIANIST said:

I think there's definitely a middle ground,  I bet most people fall between extreme completionist and zero interest in trophies. I love DLC trophies for games I enjoy because it gives me an excuse to return and get rewarded for it. Sure I will go for 100% but it's not something I'm overly concerned about. I stop going for 100% when it stops being fun. 

i guess. i just don't want or need any reason to return to any games. there are too many in the backlog and too many coming out constantly, got not time to look backward. and if i really love a game i'm gonna get the dlc either way but that would be a rare case for me.

i'm ocd enough for a ruined 100% to bother me, but not ocd enough to be forced into buying all that dlc (thank christ lol)

5 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

So... does anyone have any tips for the DLC? I had no trouble with anything in the base game, but the DLC seems absolutely brutal by comparison. I've tried the first level several times both solo and with a partner, and still haven't managed to get even higher than 1 star on it.

communicate. my wife and i have got through level 2-1 and 3 starred everything along the way. some took us a few tries, but it isn't insanely difficult, just need coordination.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2018 at 1:23 AM, NathanielJohn said:

So... does anyone have any tips for the DLC? I had no trouble with anything in the base game, but the DLC seems absolutely brutal by comparison. I've tried the first level several times both solo and with a partner, and still haven't managed to get even higher than 1 star on it.

At the very first level, you will see that the timer doesn't start until you deliver the first smoothie. Take your time to slice and mix the fruits and to prepare the two orders displayed. It will make things easier. If i recall correctly, it's the only level where you can do that. I am sure the problem was solved for you by now but I post it in case it would help anyone.

Also, if someone could tell me what are the requirements to unlock bonus levels in the DLC, I would appreciate. I know they are not included in the trophies but I would like to play them. ^^

Edited by Moiledieu
  • Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 1:41 PM, Moiledieu said:

At the very first level, you will see that the timer doesn't start until you deliver the first smoothie. Take your time to slice and mix the fruits and to prepare the two orders displayed. It will make things easier. If i recall correctly, it's the only level where you can do that.

Thank you! It's weird that that works for that one single level. With that trick I got over 800 points my first try (just need 600 for 3 stars).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2018 at 1:44 PM, gymepc said:

I have done both 150 plates&glasses in 1-3&1-4 but it didn't pop up...1f62d.png

Hrm I didn't have any trouble with it unlocking, but I found an extremely fast way to grind it. One of the early levels (1-3 I think?) has you delivering burgers. Instead of making them properly, just put a bun on a plate and deliver it. Then you can wash it (with the water gun) when it comes back. You can probably wash 30 or so plates in a single playthrough of the level.

If you can't get the trophy to pop, try deleting your save file and doing this method. Should be able to unlock it within 30 minutes or so of starting.

• 1 month later...