PlayStation Store’s ‘Big games, big discounts’ (EU)

Vergil

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/10/03/playstation-stores-big-games-big-discounts-promotion-kicks-off-today/

Be sure to check the "lowered prices" tab regularly for PS3/Vita because they do still go on sale, but are mostly not featured on the sale page anymore. I just used that option to find out that all DLC for L.A. Noire is on sale, missed that earlier. So thanks to myself for this useful tip!

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Be sure to check the "lowered prices" tab regularly for PS3/Vita because they do still go on sale, but are mostly not featured on the sale page anymore. I just used that option to find out that all DLC for L.A. Noire is on sale, missed that earlier. So thanks to myself for this useful tip!

I just use psprices.com to see which games appear to be on sale so if there’s no PS3 or Vita deals to appear before tommorow morning (my time, obviously) Slappy will not be happy! *Goosebumps reference intended hehe*

Lmao, I bought Star wars bf2 for half the price on the American store a month ago. Not much to see, only interested in Injustice 2.

Edit: question: is the Legendary version of Batman AK containing all 16 dlcs? I know that technically it should, but  you never know with this industry.

Edit 2 @Witcher GOTY: Bought it one year ago at the same price so I don't think it will lower more.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

On 10/3/2018 at 9:30 AM, pinkrobot_pb said:

Almost missed that DLC, so thanks for the heads up. Also found the Nioh DLC with a good discount in that tab.

• Like 1

I think I will grab Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition. Being wanting to play it for a while but the DLC's always make me not want to start it.

On 03/10/2018 at 4:53 PM, scemopagliaccioh said:

Edit: question: is the Legendary version of Batman AK containing all 16 dlcs? I know that technically it should, but  you never know with this industry

It comes with all the DLCs, for that price I think is worth it just for the DLCs alone

• Like 1