DarkLordSHTR

Artifex Mundi Game

14 posts in this topic

This is Artifex Mundi game.

And it looks easy.

 

Edited by DarkLordSHTR
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be sure it doesn't have that #***$( Mahjong game that has to be done under 1 minute.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Be sure it doesn't have that #***$( Mahjong game that has to be done under 1 minute.

 

As long as the exploit works, that's absolutely no issue at all:

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Be sure it doesn't have that #***$( Mahjong game that has to be done under 1 minute.

IIRC it was easy to walk over, just to find out 11/12 objects first, switch to the Mahjongg and there was only one piece to connect... But maybe I am wrong.

Anyway, I found it easy...

 

Here we have a trophy "Win a game of cards.", but I feel it is more story related that an actual minigame.

 

EDIT: Ninja'd by @MMDE - so I remembered it wrong :P.

Edited by Smashero
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smashero said:

IIRC it was easy to walk over, just to find out 11/12 objects first, switch to the Mahjongg and there was only one piece to connect... But maybe I am wrong.

Anyway, I found it easy...

 

Here we have a trophy "Win a game of cards.", but I feel it is more story related that an actual minigame.

 

EDIT: Ninja'd by @MMDE

 

No, that's wrong. You couldn't do that with Mahjong in Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart. You had to do the exploit I posted, which people who hadn't played the game didn't understand the need for or thought I was talking about what you just were. Anyway, that exploit I discovered made it super easy, which is honestly a glitch. Had it not been for that glitch, it would have been annoying.

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MMDE said:

 

No, that's wrong. You couldn't do that with Mahjong in Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart. You had to do the exploit I posted, which people who hadn't played the game didn't understand the need for or thought I was talking about what you just were. Anyway, that exploit I discovered made it super easy.

 

Yep, Ninja'd again - was editing my post ;).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MMDE said:

 

No, that's wrong. You couldn't do that with Mahjong in Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart. You had to do the exploit I posted, which people who hadn't played the game didn't understand the need for or thought I was talking about what you just were. Anyway, that exploit I discovered made it super easy, which is honestly a glitch. Had it not been for that glitch, it would have been annoying.

I didn't catch the exploit you mentioned.  Could you explain?  

 

I know the get 11/12 and switch to Mahjong worked on the XBox, but not on the PS4.  And the game I'm talking about is Nightmares of the Deep: The Siren's Call.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

I didn't catch the exploit you mentioned.  Could you explain?  

 

I know the get 11/12 and switch to Mahjong worked on the XBox, but not on the PS4.  And the game I'm talking about is Nightmares of the Deep: The Siren's Call.

 

I already linked to it:

 

You can pick between Mah-jong and a HOG screen (hidden object game). Finish the HOG screen, and as you find the last hidden object, after clicking on it that is, quickly as fast as you can change over to Mah-jong. This somehow makes the game think you just completed the Mah-jong screen instead of the HOG screen you just completed, and you'll get the trophy for doing it in less than a minute.

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MMDE said:

 

I already linked to it:

 

You can pick between Mah-jong and a HOG screen (hidden object game). Finish the HOG screen, and as you find the last hidden object, after clicking on it that is, quickly as fast as you can change over to Mah-jong. This somehow makes the game think you just completed the Mah-jong screen instead of the HOG screen you just completed, and you'll get the trophy for doing it in less than a minute.

Unfortunately, they patched that exploit in The Siren's Call.  I've been stuck there for a month now.  The old HOG switch to Mahjong exploit is gone now. ☹️

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lorajet said:

Unfortunately, they patched that exploit in The Siren's Call.  I've been stuck there for a month now.  The old HOG switch to Mahjong exploit is gone now. 2639.png

 

Aww, but just to be clear, it's not switch to Mah-Jong to have one piece left there, but rather you first complete HOG then quickly change to Mah-Jong so the game thinks you completed that instead.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MMDE said:

 

Aww, but just to be clear, it's not switch to Mah-Jong to have one piece left there, but rather you first complete HOG then quickly change to Mah-Jong so the game thinks you completed that instead.

I'll give it a try tomorrow (a few times) and will report back.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks easy and even (by the trophies) there's no need to complete an extra/additional chapter after done the main story in expert.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.