Climbing the ladder TIP

DePablo007

Hey guys as promised, i would explain to you folks my trick in to getting this trophy...

Before reading this i'd advice you guys to first get comfortable with the game,  second get to know some skillmoves (not every move but for example the fake shoot skillmove is amazing and really easy to perform.) And third is building a decent team, i dont expect you to put an icon on every position but having a decent can make a lot of difference.

And last but not least the most important thing to remember is ;

Having a clear plan of attack and being confident! I cant stress this enough but knowing where to go and how to maximize the most out of your opponents weakness (slow cb's? Lobpass! Short wingbacks? Cross the ball and while pressing the shoot button press R2 to have an advantage! Putting you on high pressure? Look at the map to find a free player!). Speaking of confidence, never get intimitated by someones players or how they play... wether they dribble the hell out of you, or they have an icon or two or three the most important thing is if you have confidence in yourself.

Now that is out of the way, what i would do when i'd lose a game is close the game entirely, NOT THE MATCH because then you WILL lose points!

Wouldnt i lose the match? Yes you would!(you can play the match if you are losing and quit the game around the 80e minute if you are sure you wont be able to turn it around)

But you wont lose any points, wich is the most important thing! (Also, any injuries or red cards you had during that game will be wiped off... But your player contract will be used up but your condition wont)

But now that you know this, that doesnt mean you will automaticly reach division 4. But through this you wont have to fear losing points.

Good luck to y'all!

How many games have you won and drawn if you don't mind me asking?

1 hour ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

I've been doing it by closing application this whole time until the week ended and the rewards were given out. After that the glitch doesn't work.

6 minutes ago, alexhardstyle said:

do you think it will work again? maybe this weekend or next week?

I doubt it, if it has indeed stopped working then your best bet for the trophy is to wait until December time when all the newbies get the game for christmas and once the divisions have evened out a bit. at the moment a lot of the top players are in divisions 4 and 5 so everyone is struggling in the mid tier divisions

2 hours ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

Yeah not sure what to do now apart from hope it gets easier over time..

Honestly. I've always been above average at FIFA. Could push for Gold 1 in FIFA 17 when I cared about Weekend League, got all the way up to Division 2 in FIFA 18 before receiving my first online loss, and now I am a way below .500 player online. I know the pace nerf has damaged me badly but I didn't think it'd be like this. Going to give it a break since I've got 300k+ coins and two solid teams thanks to some lucky pack pulls. Will focus on The Journey trophies, maybe leave this one for last and then bash my head in trying to accomplish it. 

7 hours ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

I've really been struggling this year with the gameplay. I usually win 1, lose 1 and repeat. I can never get a good streak going as I like to play possession and fast build up with passing but when I lose the ball these OP teams hit me on the counter and it's game over.I

Maybe as time passes, all the best players will be further up the divisions it will be easier. Also, weekend league time would be a good time to play as all the good players will be playing that.

• 2 weeks later...

What a grind, got it finally today. This trophy sucks, but what must be said, matchmaking in FIFA 19 is perfect, lol. You always get opponent on the same skill lvl, +/-, so road to division 4 is pain in the ass. Hopefully, glitch still works, so last matches I decided to go this way, as gameplay gave me cancer...It's insane, when Manolas scores with bicycle kick ?

11 hours ago, Hayate188 said:

Wanna try some kind of boost, I'm at 1532 and now I'm afraid to lose points :(

I'm at 1550 myself. No way to boost without one of us losing. I have 2 people I've asked to help me get my last 2 wins, if we match up and I get my last two I will try and match up with you if you like.

10 hours ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

I'm at 1550 myself. No way to boost without one of us losing. I have 2 people I've asked to help me get my last 2 wins, if we match up and I get my last two I will try and match up with you if you like.

Same here.

If it's realy to match up with friends, I'm IN :D