Climbing the ladder TIP

DePablo007

23 minutes ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

The worst thing is the closer you get to 1600 the harder it gets because you get matched with people from div 4 who are very good and have great teams

Yea, reached 1554 and next one match just 0:3 without chances for me

3 hours ago, Berni-ator said:

Could make second accounts to try and boost? Like just make a new one, play the 5 placement matches and then we can try search. Not sure how easy it'd be to find each other tho. May be tough. 

Or you could play a couple of games against the ai, get comfortable with the game make a decent team and then go for it ^^

1 hour ago, continuum67 said:

Got up to 1450 before going on a brutal run of losses. 1f643.png

Sometimes my team plays great, makes runs and finishes clinically and other times it feels like I'm playing with bronzes. Not great for my blood pressure.

Best to take a timeout when you lose a game, even if it's just watching a random youtube video...

Because it's way better to go in with a clear head then go in there kicking yourself because of the previous match

I didn't make it to the Weekend League this weekend, so I played a few Rivals matches. I noticed that during the Weekend League, the better players were obviously taking part in that tournament. I got quite a few wins that edged me closer to the Division 4 against players that were not as good as I had faced throughout the week. I think the best time to grind out wins for this trophy is to aim to play during the Weekend League. Of course I may have just been lucky this weekend of course...but surely it is worth a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got it! Upgraded my La Liga / Bundesliga teams a fair amount and by mastering the time finesse this can be done. Subbed on loan Ronaldo/Mbappe when I was up 3-1 at halftime and grinded out a 3-2 win vs a guy with a monster EPL side. Very sick 0.88% platinum rarity trophy to have. 

10 hours ago, realm722 said:

Finally got it! Upgraded my La Liga / Bundesliga teams a fair amount and by mastering the time finesse this can be done. Subbed on loan Ronaldo/Mbappe when I was up 3-1 at halftime and grinded out a 3-2 win vs a guy with a monster EPL side. Very sick 0.88% platinum rarity trophy to have. 

Congrats, i'm proud of you! 

• Like 2

As an important tip no one mentioned is to be ready and have a good team before you start Rivals matches as you have a chance to get it from the get go when playing placement matches and try your best to win all or most. I hot burned as i thought placement matches reset on weekly basis and had a crappy team which i ended up with only 960 points. I have to grind a lot of matches for this.

7 hours ago, REM12 said:

As an important tip no one mentioned is to be ready and have a good team before you start Rivals matches as you have a chance to get it from the get go when playing placement matches and try your best to win all or most. I hot burned as i thought placement matches reset on weekly basis and had a crappy team which i ended up with only 960 points. I have to grind a lot of matches for this.

I think i went through that already, but if not yes this is a valid point.

I think if you win atleast 4 out of 5 you can get to division 4 already? Can someone comfirm that