Climbing the ladder TIP

DePablo007

On 12/27/2018 at 7:36 PM, GigiFG said:

for not lose the points do I have to close the game or should I just leave the match?

That glitch is patched you can't use it anymore (I didn't use the glitch)

On 12/25/2018 at 8:38 PM, LethalLuke1993 said:

Happy days bro! By far the hardest platinum i got this year. The annoying thing was how easy it sounded, I had no idea how much of a pain in the ass this trophy would be by the discription 

Thank you!! I'm not buying Fifa 20 if trophies are similar to this

• 3 weeks later...

I'm always considered myself slighty above average on FIFA. I mean, i know i'm not to good, but i've always beat all my friends and until now i won more than i lost online. But this trophy... man, this trophy is tearing me apart. Playing on weekends is truly my last hope, i honestly don't know what to do if that doesn't work.

Among the games with platinum in my profile, i only have three without it. I think this will be the fourth.

On 17/01/2019 at 5:42 AM, matigrosso91 said:

I'm always considered myself slighty above average on FIFA. I mean, i know i'm not to good, but i've always beat all my friends and until now i won more than i lost online. But this trophy... man, this trophy is tearing me apart. Playing on weekends is truly my last hope, i honestly don't know what to do if that doesn't work.

Among the games with platinum in my profile, i only have three without it. I think this will be the fourth.

I feel your pain man, I really do. This trophy is an absolute nightmare! 

I cannot tell you the relief I felt when it popped. Unfortunately there isn't much advice to give apart from go on YouTube and watch and learn from as many pro tutorials as humanly possible to give yourself the best chance and try to get the best team you can. The worst part about this trophy is the description seems so easy, I flew in to division 1/2 on online seasons for years so never imagined this would be a difficult trophy at all. 

• Like 1

This trophy is a load of rubbish. I am normally a division 1 player on every other fifa and this year I cannot get anywhere near division 4. In before just get good, it's not the case as I've always been a top division player who wins 90% of the time.

My players won't pass to each other I always feel like my midfield is being over run and even when I have 4 cms playing. The goal keeping is next to appalling where they drop or let shots underneath at the near post. Then I lose 1-0 to a first time screamer from 30 yards, the game is basically unplayable and is causing me serious anger issues. I really hope the EA developers burn in hell for this rubbish. END RANT

• Like 2

On 26. 01. 2019. at 5:14 AM, tumsquared said:

Anybody else basically waiting till FIFA 20 comes out to go for this trophy? Haha

Why? Shouldn't it get harder with most people having decked out teams? I doubt all of its hardcore players will move on to 20 so easily, there'll always be leftovers.

On 20.10.2018 at 9:52 AM, LethalLuke1993 said:

The worst thing is the closer you get to 1600 the harder it gets because you get matched with people from div 4 who are very good and have great teams

Nah They Sell Their Familys For a Freakig Game which Comes mit every Freaking Year and  someone must help those Lost Souls lol

Just now, LucyTifaErza said:

Nah They Sell Their Familys For a Freakig Game which Comes out every Freaking Year and  someone must help those Lost Souls lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17/11/2018 at 3:14 AM, SanhRim said:

I think i went through that already, but if not yes this is a valid point.

I think if you win atleast 4 out of 5 you can get to division 4 already? Can someone comfirm that

From my experience, I won 2 out of my first 5 placement matches and was placed in div 6, and when I watched the youtuber Aidrianoo play his road to div 1 series he won 2 out of 5 placement matches and was put in div 6 as well. So I'd say its between 3 or 4 placement matches to get into div 4.

On 18/3/2019 at 10:43 AM, ImVlux_ said:

From my experience, I won 2 out of my first 5 placement matches and was placed in div 6, and when I watched the youtuber Aidrianoo play his road to div 1 series he won 2 out of 5 placement matches and was put in div 6 as well. So I'd say its between 3 or 4 placement matches to get into div 4.

No, it's only 5/5.

On 24/03/2019 at 0:13 AM, MarcooW96 said:

Can I also confirm. When I went for the plat the other week I won all 5 and got put div 4 but if I'm not mistaken 4 wins and a draw will also do it.

Congrats to get div 4 directly :D

Did you do it first try or is there a way to redo the placement matches ?

On 3/25/2019 at 2:04 PM, seblegamer said:

Congrats to get div 4 directly :D

Did you do it first try or is there a way to redo the placement matches ?

Did it first try. I would say I'm an above average player though but you may be able to retry by deleting club.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MarcooW96 said:

Did it first try. I would say I'm an above average player though but you may be able to retry by deleting club.

Ok thx !

The problem is : I have 1,2 millions coins, if I delete club, bye bye credits ^^'

Or i should transfer it to an other account, but affraid to be spotted and ban by EA -_-