Climbing the ladder TIP

DePablo007

4 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Ok thx !

The problem is : I have 1,2 millions coins, if I delete club, bye bye credits ^^'

Or i should transfer it to an other account, but affraid to be spotted and ban by EA -_-

What division you in? Shouldn't be too much of a problem with that many coins.

Yesterday I won 5 games in a row. The last two where pretty scrappy but I was really happy I managed to get all the way up to 1374 rating or something like that.

Today I have lost 3 games in a row and am now down to 1290.

I hate this so god damn much, the second I lose one game that's it I lost every single game I play after. Getting to 1600 is going to take a miracle.

Edited by Elliott3396

On 27/03/2019 at 0:11 AM, MarcooW96 said:

What division you in? Shouldn't be too much of a problem with that many coins.

Got those coins only with trading, i dont have a team actually, just did my placement match at first with crappy team and got a little over 1000 points in ranking -_-

But glad to ear they lowered requirements for div4, need to build a good team and try to go there =D

17 minutes ago, VerderamiBR said:

I had 1542 points on division 5 before the update. I play a game and loss 12 points. Now i'm on division 3 with 1520 points and the trophy not pop.

Someone with the same problem?

I got the same issue,

now i am demoting myself. I am at 1400 now.

I was 1530 lol

Just now, crazy-science said:

I got the same issue,

now i am demoting myself. I am at 1400 now.

I was 1530 lol

my plan is to get it to 1150 and be demoted then again lvl up to 1250.

21 minutes ago, crazy-science said:

Same, just got my plat. Demote yourself then get back to div. 4 and you will get it.

2 hours ago, malumo said:

i got the trophy! i had to go back to div 5 from div 4 and then make it again to div 4 and trophy popped ^^

I might cry a bit at the thought of deliberately losing my hardly-earned 1400 points... but it seems it is the only way to go. Thanks guys 

Can  confirm getting relegated from div 4 into div 5 then getting promotion works. Got the  trophy today after getting placed in Division 4.

When u go for it use any high rated loan players as subs. 

Use training items

Good luck 

I need to crack on with skill now dreading it lol

5 hours ago, Elliott3396 said:

The change put me in Div 4, played a game and won it 3-0 but the trophy still hasn't popped.

I think I am going to just hope they fix this soon rather than relegate myself, unless I naturally drop down really close anyway.

I lied. I got relegated just into div 5 but then lost 3 more games so had to climb back up a bit again.

Just won my last game 4-3 scoring the last goal seconds before the end. Couldn't be happier to be done with this mode.

Now I just hope that reinstalling the game will allow me to get the multiplayer skill games trophy. If not idk what to do.

EDIT: It didn't. Fuck.

Edited by Elliott3396

Not gonna lie — I'm a bit salty that they lowered the requirement here after torturing myself to get to 1600 the hard way. Makes the plat less prestigious. But I'm happy newer players don't have to rage as hard to get the job done, so oh well.

• Like 1

On 05/04/2019 at 2:27 PM, JD-D2 said:

Not gonna lie — I'm a bit salty that they lowered the requirement here after torturing myself to get to 1600 the hard way. Makes the plat less prestigious. But I'm happy newer players don't have to rage as hard to get the job done, so oh well.

Im just annoyed I stressed over it so much! We all said it'd get easier over time but I didn't think it would get easier this way tbh haha. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...