Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xXNoCtis_LeGenDx

xXNoCtis_LeGenDx's Dispute

8 posts in this topic

xXNoCtis_LeGenDx

Resident Evil 4
Hello guys... i just sawthe flag... pls this game is bugged... i just started new game and after the 1st loading screen it gaveme the final ending cutscene... and then all difficulties poped up...idk why i swear... ofc i cant prove it... that happened before years... but i can make these trophies private and make them visible just for me... thats a solution pleass respond soon... its not fair for me to be flagged with no cheating... i have earned 45 plats so far all legit i dont care about a buggy game

And now you got flagged for RER too... Nah, it's not bug, you just used a downloaded or edited save.

2018_10_03_23h30_42.png

1 hour and 1 minute... definitely not a "bug".

Hide all the games you've cheated, and you should be back on the leaderboards. One more flag and that option goes out the window:

Two playthroughs of the main story are needed in order to get "A Heart of Steel". Also, the trophy for getting all bottlecaps was "earned" too early. There is no way a "Heart of Steel" will pop unless a saved file (of your own or downloded) is loaded.

You used a save, this is not something you can not in any way or form argue against doing. I've played RE 4 numerous times across a lot of different systems and there is no way to unlock professional difficulty right off the bat without first beating the game. 

Yeah, I'm not buying the excuse you gave us for how you got all trophies for RE4 in a matter of seconds, this is the first time ever hearing about a glitch that puts you in the final ending cutscene for Resident Evil 4 and even if that happened, the timestamps doesn't show that at all. It seems you just loaded a set of saves and went about loading one save for each part just previously before the trophy in question, that would explain the time-gaps of 1 minute to 6 minutes in between each of them (As in, you're completing just the last 'leg' for each trophy).

1 hour ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Yeah, I'm not buying the excuse you gave us for how you got all trophies for RE4 in a matter of seconds, this is the first time ever hearing about a glitch that puts you in the final ending cutscene for Resident Evil 4 and even if that happened, the timestamps doesn't show that at all. It seems you just loaded a set of saves and went about loading one save for each part just previously before the trophy in question, that would explain the time-gaps of 1 minute to 6 minutes in between each of them (As in, you're completing just the last 'leg' for each trophy).

I didn't even think to look at the time between trophies, I just look at unlock order a majority of the time. Yeah this is beyond impossible.

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I didn't even think to look at the time between trophies, I just look at unlock order a majority of the time. Yeah this is beyond impossible.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/311838414

But the problem is that they did hard in first playthrough and got all bottlecaps the way they did.

Let's just say I don't buy any times below 3 hours for the 100%. :P 

Edited by MMDE