Entering PS Plus in June:

29th May: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
29th May: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
29th May: Demon’s Souls
5th June: Rayman Origins
5th June: Coconut Dodge Revitalised

Everyone of them is bad for me sadly ^^

Edited by KittyGirly

Not sure how Demon's Souls and the Team Ico collection can be considered as bad. Even if they aren't your cup of tea, they are by no means 'bad' games. Not to mention - free. ;)

There is also the new Borderlands 2 character - Krieg and Terraria available, but those cost some money :)

Edited by Captain_Cutscene
  • Like 1

Cool, I can trade in some more physical games and put the money towards something else and finally get around to finishing these off too.

Also, your link for Rayman: Origins is to the PS3 version when it's the Vita version that's being added (according to the main blog link).

Edited by Pipsqweek

Well I just copy/pasted from the main site, I`m guessing I was too fast and they fooled it up too ^^. I`ll try to edit it. EDIT: Tried it but nope, both on the blog and here is the same link ^^

Also these are bad games for me because I completed kingdom of amalur on PC already, the other one is an ugly HD remake again which I don`t like, and Demon Souls is the impossible game which I also don`t like, thus all of them is yuck yuck yuck.

I just want a freakin ps plus update whats not about action or rpg games, maybe like need for speed. Ever since I have plus all I got for racing was motorstorm and f1 race stars, and f1 is lame, motorstorm was awsome but got boring fast.

Edited by KittyGirly

Well I just copy/pasted from the main site, I`m guessing I was too fast and they fooled it up too ^^. I`ll try to edit it. EDIT: Tried it but nope, both on the blog and here is the same link ^^

Also these are bad games for me because I completed kingdom of amalur on PC already, the other one is an ugly HD remake again which I don`t like, and Demon Souls is the impossible game which I also don`t like, thus all of them is yuck yuck yuck.

I just want a freakin ps plus update whats not about action or rpg games, maybe like need for speed. Ever since I have plus all I got for racing was motorstorm and f1 race stars, and f1 is lame, motorstorm was awsome but got boring fast.

Good luck with Need for Speed :) I don't think EA will let any of their newer stuff go for free. Well unless it is a sale through Origin.

You might want to elaborate next time that those games don't suit your personal needs and taste, instead to simply state "Everyone of them is bad".

Because that is obviously false and makes you just seem ...

I consider this to be great. Already played Ico, SotC and Demon's Souls. But I welcome KoA and Rayman for the Vita.

I acutally wouldn't mind some racing games either. Or a strategy game as XCOM.

You might want to elaborate next time that those games don't suit your personal needs and taste, instead to simply state "Everyone of them is bad".

I consider this to be great. Already played Ico, SotC and Demon's Souls. But I welcome KoA and Rayman for the Vita.

Already corrected myself but if you sleep better at nights, I will edit my first post too and add "for me" there too.

Good luck with Need for Speed  :) I don't think EA will let any of their newer stuff go for free. Well unless it is a sale through Origin.

Well NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 for example isn`t that "new" :P

Edited by KittyGirly

people are entitled to their own opinion

From what I understand, I don't think Sony are able to point at a game and say 'we'll have that in our PS+ offers for this month' followed by them putting them up just like that.

As an example, Sony might say 'we want to have a racing and sports themed month for PS+' but beyond that they don't have a huge amount of control, it is a process of negotiation. By that I mean, they physically have to contact the owners of the games they want to put in and ask permission/wrangle deals etc. Then you have licensing specific red tape etc. So it can get a little messy.

If they haven't had a particular type of game then it is pretty much down to the people responsible for the game specifically. In the blog you linked - comment number 7 is from someone with an eerily similar request and they got the response:

"We’ve tried to secure a few racing titles over the past few months but it has proved quite tricky, it is certainly something that is on our radar though"

So have no fear I guess :) i'll keep my fingers crossed that something comes along soon. All i'm currently after is for them to tell me if Metro:Last Light is coming to the EU PSN this week and how much it will cost in comparison to my physical pre-order.

I thought June was the month that they also replaced the year long games eg: Infamous etc. Or have I heard wrong?

They said that those will be introduced later. When you check the release dates for June's content, you'll register that there is plenty of June left afterwards. ;)

you were the person telling people what they should do, not me

Oh, I'm sorry when I have to explain you the nuances of your own language.

I _suggested_ her to _elaborate_ her statements a bit. Simple idea that improves the feedback and reaction one might receive.

You might register that is something entirely different than refusing someone's entitlement to their own opinion. Shall I explain any other basics?

the other one is an ugly HD remake again which I don`t like

Ico & SotC are really good looking games imo, far from ugly.

This is a pretty good update for me, my 30 day trial ran out and I forgot to cancel so it auto updated. Will probably try Rayman.