IBadDriverI

PS PLUS Games November 2018 already Leaked ? (AGAIN) ;-)

78 posts in this topic

...and it's probably wrong...again.

I do hope that it's true though, always wanted to play Bulletstorm and having Yakuza Kiwami might finally make me get into the series. Fingers crossed :awesome:

fine with Bulletstorm. plan on getting the yakuza series on disc though.

also side note didnt this leak also show diablo 3 and nioh as October ps plus. We ended up with neither.

If it's true, it will be really nice. I finished Bulletstorm in PC and in the PS3, but I wouldn't mind playing it a third time on the PS4. Yakuza is a nice game, but I don't know if I'm in the mood to commit to a game with so many nuances. 

You've been fooled!

Seriously nobody was suspicious of that website url and that pretty much nothing on that "website" works when compared to the real thing?

Real Playstation Website

6 minutes ago, wickenex said:

Seriously nobody was suspicious of that website url

What exactly is suspicious about the URL? 🤔 "https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4-portal/ps4-portal-ps-plus/"

This is the PS4 "optimized" version of playstation.com. Also the SSL certificate is identical.

--------------------------

Personally, I have never played any of the Yakuza games so this might be a good month for me.

12 minutes ago, wickenex said:

You've been fooled!

Seriously nobody was suspicious of that website url and that pretty much nothing on that "website" works when compared to the real thing?

Real Playstation Website

Fooled? Suspicious? Have you taken a look at the URL? The site is legit, the problem is after that "ps4-portal" thing, which is normally inaccessible on PC browsers.

I really want to believe this because I just found out recently that my physical copy of Yakuza Kiwami was faulty and it was way past return date to Amazon.

Considering Yakuza 4, 5 were also on PS+, it's totally possible for Sega to do the same with Kiwami

35 minutes ago, wickenex said:

You've been fooled!

Real Playstation Website

You realize that you posted the same website, right?

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4-portal/ps4-portal-ps-plus/

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/

You just gotta love those people who believe everything they find on the internet 😘

Would love for it to be true, but for October we got a 'leaked' article saying it was going to be Diablo 3 (Including the Necromancer) and Nioh. What we ended up getting was not even close to comparison. 

I want to believe.

Whether the leak is true or not, it's definitely some food for thought for the next 27 days. Let the countdown commence :D

Highly doubt it's real but never know.

1 hour ago, wickenex said:

Yes I did.

You might call me skeptical but I would say it's fake judging by how nothing on that website works. You can never be to careful.

That part of the website is for people viewing the website by their ps4 system's internet browser.