PS PLUS Games November 2018 already Leaked ? (AGAIN) ;-)

IBadDriverI

12 minutes ago, Mikoto_railgun01 said:

I doubt it's real. Look at the leak for October. They where way off.

That was a bug and was discovered by one of our members. It wasn't meant to be a leak.

1 hour ago, wickenex said:

Yes I did.

You might call me skeptical but I would say it's fake judging by how nothing on that website works. You can never be to careful.

Explain "nothing on that website works"? You can click and access other pages.

13 minutes ago, Tsukuyomi_Moon89 said:

Wasn't the original Bulletstorm on PS+ aswell? Would they actually put almost the identical same game on Plus once more, have we ever seen a move like this before??

It's been 6 years though. Even EA offered the same few games in "Origin On the House" over and over again within just a couple of months before retiring that program because they had no idea of what they were doing.

Edited by Lance_87

It seems legit.

I didn’t like Bulletstorm much on PS3, so it doesn’t really excite me that we will have it again for PS4, on Plus. I never played a Yakuza game before, so maybe it’s a chance to try it.

For me, this is disappointing, if true, especially because of Bulletstorm. Couldn’t they have been more original?

6 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

I really want to believe this because I just found out recently that my physical copy of Yakuza Kiwami was faulty and it was way past return date to Amazon.

Considering Yakuza 4, 5 were also on PS+, it's totally possible for Sega to do the same with Kiwami

If you bought it new, Sega of America should be able to help. Contact them. 

-----

Sony removed it already, this one seems very likely to pan out.

Edited by Kishnabe

6 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

I really want to believe this because I just found out recently that my physical copy of Yakuza Kiwami was faulty and it was way past return date to Amazon.

Considering Yakuza 4, 5 were also on PS+, it's totally possible for Sega to do the same with Kiwami

Agreeing with @Kishnabe, contact Sega about it. I've had good luck with this in the past across multiple companies.

Well, since none of the predictions have been close to the actual games this past year, I'd say that the free games will be either more nondescript games we don't really want.  I think the free games for December might be great because of the holidays and all that.  Of course, I'm usually wrong. :awesome:

OK, that would kind of fix October crappy list (if ps3 and vita also get decent games) , I think... 

Said that, I would only be interest in Yakuza, but since Kiwami as such a nice steelbook, I already got it in my collection (otherwise I would be hunting for the steelbook and ignore the ps+ offer anyway ?)