PS PLUS Games November 2018 already Leaked ? (AGAIN) ;-)

IBadDriverI

Can we stop allowing these obvious troll "leaked" ps+ speculation threads? It falls under spam and trolling rules of the site. There are too many dumb motherfuckers who believe or even have a glimmer of hope that these are legit. Knowing how volatile some site members are, it wouldn't surprise me if somebody attempted suicide over one too many of these false leaks.

Edited by Phil

51 minutes ago, Phil said:

Can we stop allowing these obvious troll "leaked" ps+ speculation threads? It falls under spam and trolling rules of the site. There are too many dumb motherfuckers who believe or even have a glimmer of hope that these are legit. Knowing how volatile some site members are, it wouldn't surprise me if somebody attempted suicide over one too many of these false leaks.

What part of "Sega confirmed Yakuza Kiwami" you didn't understand? FFS the leak comes directly from the official Sony website not some random Reddit screenshot junk.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Xillia said:

Guys, keep your expectations low and you'll never be disappointed.

This is a great advice.

...and yet they manage to disappoint me every month.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 7:38 AM, Venocide said:

Good month. Yakuza and Bulletstorm. 

Bulletstorm is underrated, I really loved that game on the 360. 

I'm with you there.  Played through it on 360, PC, & PS4... it's amazing.  Love having so many different Skillshots in this & how you can stack several on one enemy.  The sniper rifle with guided bullets is cool, especially if you've got the explosive rounds.

I'll have to give Yakuza a try.  This one's new to me, & sure sounds like it's worth it.

Edited by gameoverDude189