IBadDriverI

PS PLUS Games November 2018 already Leaked ? (AGAIN) ;-)

78 posts in this topic

Guys, keep your expectations low and you'll never be disappointed.

Can we stop allowing these obvious troll "leaked" ps+ speculation threads? It falls under spam and trolling rules of the site. There are too many dumb motherfuckers who believe or even have a glimmer of hope that these are legit. Knowing how volatile some site members are, it wouldn't surprise me if somebody attempted suicide over one too many of these false leaks.

Edited by Phil

51 minutes ago, Phil said:

Can we stop allowing these obvious troll "leaked" ps+ speculation threads? It falls under spam and trolling rules of the site. There are too many dumb motherfuckers who believe or even have a glimmer of hope that these are legit. Knowing how volatile some site members are, it wouldn't surprise me if somebody attempted suicide over one too many of these false leaks.

What part of "Sega confirmed Yakuza Kiwami" you didn't understand? FFS the leak comes directly from the official Sony website not some random Reddit screenshot junk.

Edited by Lance_87

I'd really love to have Kiwami. Looking to plat it and it would be better not to use a GF slot, especially with all these new games releasing.

A few months ago, I decided to jump into the Yakuza series and I had to pick either Zero or Kiwami to start. If this turns out to be true, I'll be saving one purchase next month ^_^ 

2 hours ago, Xillia said:

Guys, keep your expectations low and you'll never be disappointed.

This is a great advice.

...and yet they manage to disappoint me every month.

26 minutes ago, The Titan said:

Yet still no Killzone: Shaodw Fall

Still no Knack 2 babeeee

would be a win if both games are true. i already own yakuza 0.

2 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

would be a win if both games are true. i already own yakuza 0.

it's true, at least with Yakuza Kiwami.

i'd honestly prefer the "leaked october list" as i already own these 2 games :( 

I suppose SEGA just like giving games away for free that much that they can't help themselves announcing this ;)

On 10/4/2018 at 3:25 AM, IBadDriverI said:

If it's true, then I'll be sure to try both out. I had Bullestorm for PS3 (sealed), but sold it when I learned online was removed. Never played Yakuza before. 

I think this is great! Everyone should experience the magic that is Yakuza, lol.

Wonder what the other titles will be...

Wanna accept all hearsays and rumors for upcoming month? Just wait.... lol. Best way for all time.

I didn't think anyone would take me seriously when I made up the predictions for November.  I'm a star! :awesome:

I do own both games, but I really hope PS+ gives Bulletstorm. That way more people can join the online community to boost online trophies.

On 10/4/2018 at 7:38 AM, Venocide said:

Good month. Yakuza and Bulletstorm. 

Bulletstorm is underrated, I really loved that game on the 360. 

I'm with you there.  Played through it on 360, PC, & PS4... it's amazing.  Love having so many different Skillshots in this & how you can stack several on one enemy.  The sniper rifle with guided bullets is cool, especially if you've got the explosive rounds.

I'll have to give Yakuza a try.  This one's new to me, & sure sounds like it's worth it.

Edited by gameoverDude189