Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Trophy List Leak! Another Early Copy!

3 hours ago, TheDarkBlade9 said:

And of course - we need the RDR2 trophy list.

This man speaks for ALL of us.

This list looks especially intimidating to me since i have never gotten into COD zombie modes. I knew what i was getting into with this one this year cant say im all that surprised. Bring the pain.

Edited by stitchesnscars
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Beatminaz said:

This is the one trophy I'm wondering about as well. Hopefully it's not too bad.

If they did it like rainbow six siege it should be rather easy. In rainbow six siege they had 10 situations with a different operator each time just like BO4 and all the stars were really easy to get. Most challenges were just about getting 5 headshots in the situation and stuff like that. I don't think these will be a big problem compared to the zombies trophies. Reaching round 20 in the spawn room on each map might be pretty tough.

18 minutes ago, MyAssStretched said:

Not because of you. Also I don't steal video games lmao I just have my ways about getting them early. Something I can't say, unfortunately.

If you are able to play the game at this moment, could you throw us all a bone here and see if you can figure out how difficult it will be to unlock the "Centennial" trophy (Acquire 100% of the stars). That seems to be the biggest enigma atm. Thanks in advance ;)

Damn, looks like the most unmerciful COD trophy list to date. While I do sometimes enjoy something challenging, this seems like it'll be hellish for any trophy collector. I wish they'd put more emphasis on Multiplayer trophies, since most people will still spend the bulk of playtime in Multiplayer as opposed to zombies. These make the base zombie trophies of all previous Black Ops games seem like a walk in the park. And I can't wait for them to "purposely" fuck up a a trophy or two approximately 3 years from now when their next game comes out. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MyAssStretched said:

Sup psnp, and again I have another very early copy of a game, this one is Call of Duty: Black Ops 4!

So the best thing about these threads is when people write articles on it on other websites they sometimes have to type your username out in the article xD 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

So the best thing about these threads is when people write articles on it on other websites they sometimes have to type your username out in the article xD 

I've seen some youtube videos too about it. and some say i'm a girl lol i'm not a girl, my psn account MyAssStretched is my troll account which I was trolling people on CoD and Fortnite as a girl. I have a main account that i'll be sharing with the community next month.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stefant2002 said:

If they did it like rainbow six siege it should be rather easy. In rainbow six siege they had 10 situations with a different operator each time just like BO4 and all the stars were really easy to get. Most challenges were just about getting 5 headshots in the situation and stuff like that. I don't think these will be a big problem compared to the zombies trophies. Reaching round 20 in the spawn room on each map might be pretty tough.

Surviving 20 rounds in Five spawn with no power or elevator will be a huge struggle, as you'd have only the shotgun and rifle from the walls. Can't even pap them. 

4 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Surviving 20 rounds in Five spawn with no power or elevator will be a huge struggle, as you'd have only the shotgun and rifle from the walls. Can't even pap them. 

Keep in mind that you might have some sort of gobblegum that can help and it is probably a 3-hit down instead of a 2-hit down like bo1

Edit: the map might also been changed a bit since blood of the dead has been too (if i have to believe the spawn room trophy that is)

Edited by stefant2002
  • Like 1