Does this game have any form of single-player campaign?

Blonde-Boy01

6 hours ago, Rusty2366 said:

I heard that an update (or future update) has/will add some kind of campaign, is there any truth to this? I can't find a straight answer, somebody please tell me straight and to the point.

If they get dedicated servers its already very good!
whatever the only thing "single player" are the challenges, we'll see by that point

On 10/4/2018 at 11:09 PM, pinkrobot_pb said:

This game may or may not have or have not any or every single or multi player components at this time or in the near or distant future.

Sorry I can not really be anymore vague or specific about this.

I asked for specifics. I don't know why you're being vague. No wonder @Crispy78923 became fed up with this place. May she/he rest in peace

On 10/5/2018 at 4:29 AM, Nimera said:

If they get dedicated servers its already very good!
whatever the only thing "single player" are the challenges, we'll see by that point

What do you mean? Just answer.

Is there a single player campaign, YES or NO?

Edited by Rusty2366

17 minutes ago, Rusty2366 said:

I asked for specifics. I don't know why you're being vague. No wonder @Crispy78923 became fed up with this place. May she/he rest in peace

There is no single player campaign and nothing official has been said about future single player content at this time.

The only single player aspect of this game is challenge mode in which you complete certain challenges against AI counselors.

47 minutes ago, Rusty2366 said:

U can play offline as Jason and go on a counsler hunt and I think they put in storied challenges for Jason to do as well offline

No there won't be a campaign, due to the law suit the devs have already announced any further additions are canceled with no chance of starting again. Besides maintaining the server and patches nothing else is coming anymore. So the player v. AI and challenges are as close as you will get.

1 hour ago, Rusty2366 said:

What you heard from the campaign was about the single player challenges! never been announced any particular campaign, this is an online game such as dead by daylight!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
13 minutes ago, DarkAnimaa said:

Does killing bots counts towards the 1313 kills trophy? I got my 13 kills trophy on the bots but want to make sure that it wasn't a glitch or something.

I think it only counts as long as you don't turn off the console or exit the challenge mode. So if you're only missing a few kills for a trophy, it'll suffice in a pinch if you can't get a multiplayer game started.

38 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

I think it only counts as long as you don't turn off the console or exit the challenge mode. So if you're only missing a few kills for a trophy, it'll suffice in a pinch if you can't get a multiplayer game started.

it's not on challenge mode, there's an offline mode that let's you play against bots from what I've seen on the xbox forums it counts, donnu about the ps4 tho I'm testing it rn I need 200 more kills.