Blonde-Boy01

Does this game have any form of single-player campaign?

12 posts in this topic

I heard that an update (or future update) has/will add some kind of campaign, is there any truth to this? I can't find a straight answer, somebody please tell me straight and to the point.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game may or may not have or have not any or every single or multi player components at this time or in the near or distant future.

 

Sorry I can not really be anymore vague or specific about this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rusty2366 said:

I heard that an update (or future update) has/will add some kind of campaign, is there any truth to this? I can't find a straight answer, somebody please tell me straight and to the point.


If they get dedicated servers its already very good!
whatever the only thing "single player" are the challenges, we'll see by that point

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2018 at 11:09 PM, pinkrobot_pb said:

This game may or may not have or have not any or every single or multi player components at this time or in the near or distant future.

 

Sorry I can not really be anymore vague or specific about this.

I asked for specifics. I don't know why you're being vague. No wonder @Crispy78923 became fed up with this place. May she/he rest in peace

On 10/5/2018 at 4:29 AM, Nimera said:


If they get dedicated servers its already very good!
whatever the only thing "single player" are the challenges, we'll see by that point

What do you mean? Just answer.

Is there a single player campaign, YES or NO?

Edited by Rusty2366
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rusty2366 said:

I asked for specifics. I don't know why you're being vague. No wonder @Crispy78923 became fed up with this place. May she/he rest in peace

What do you mean? Just answer.

Is there a single player campaign, YES or NO?

 

There is no single player campaign and nothing official has been said about future single player content at this time.

 

The only single player aspect of this game is challenge mode in which you complete certain challenges against AI counselors.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Rusty2366 said:

I asked for specifics. I don't know why you're being vague. No wonder @Crispy78923 became fed up with this place. May she/he rest in peace

What do you mean? Just answer.

Is there a single player campaign, YES or NO?

U can play offline as Jason and go on a counsler hunt and I think they put in storied challenges for Jason to do as well offline

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No there won't be a campaign, due to the law suit the devs have already announced any further additions are canceled with no chance of starting again. Besides maintaining the server and patches nothing else is coming anymore. So the player v. AI and challenges are as close as you will get.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rusty2366 said:

I asked for specifics. I don't know why you're being vague. No wonder @Crispy78923 became fed up with this place. May she/he rest in peace

What do you mean? Just answer.

Is there a single player campaign, YES or NO?


What you heard from the campaign was about the single player challenges! never been announced any particular campaign, this is an online game such as dead by daylight!

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Single Player - just challenges (similar to first half of an F13 movie) and Virtual Cabin.

 

A campaign was never a consideration as far as I'm aware.

 

The main multiplayer game pretty much sums up the rest of an F13 movie.

 

Pretty good game ignoring the trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does killing bots counts towards the 1313 kills trophy? I got my 13 kills trophy on the bots but want to make sure that it wasn't a glitch or something.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DarkAnimaa said:

Does killing bots counts towards the 1313 kills trophy? I got my 13 kills trophy on the bots but want to make sure that it wasn't a glitch or something.

 

I think it only counts as long as you don't turn off the console or exit the challenge mode. So if you're only missing a few kills for a trophy, it'll suffice in a pinch if you can't get a multiplayer game started.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

 

I think it only counts as long as you don't turn off the console or exit the challenge mode. So if you're only missing a few kills for a trophy, it'll suffice in a pinch if you can't get a multiplayer game started.

it's not on challenge mode, there's an offline mode that let's you play against bots from what I've seen on the xbox forums it counts, donnu about the ps4 tho I'm testing it rn I need 200 more kills.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.