Team Sweeper

Not at all. Just use a character that has a instakill level 3 super (PaRappa, Heihachi, Toro, Spike) and wait until both enemy characters are respawned and on-screen, then use the super and you will earn the trophy. Unfortunately these characters aren't the best against the strongest characters you'll find online. Fortunately, these level 3 supers take the least amount of AP in the game to reach. PaRappa and Toro can both farm their own AP in a corner somewhere. For PaRappa, it's :down::circle: and for Toro it's :circle: (Emmett can also farm his own AP with :circle: but he's DLC, takes longer to reach level 3, and is harder to get a double kill with. The option is there if you wish). If you get a bigger map such as Invasion or Black Rock Stadium, try using knockback moves to keep people away. When you find yourself alone just start farming AP while people scamper to reach you.

Edited by Empovyle

On 2018. 10. 04. at 4:06 PM, Empovyle said:

Not at all. Just use a character that has a instakill level 3 super (PaRappa, Heihachi, Toro, Spike) and wait until both enemy characters are respawned and on-screen, then use the super and you will earn the trophy. Unfortunately these characters aren't the best against the strongest characters you'll find online. Fortunately, these level 3 supers take the least amount of AP in the game to reach. PaRappa and Toro can both farm their own AP in a corner somewhere. For PaRappa, it's :down::circle: and for Toro it's :circle: (Emmett can also farm his own AP with :circle: but he's DLC, takes longer to reach level 3, and is harder to get a double kill with. The option is there if you wish). If you get a bigger map such as Invasion or Black Rock Stadium, try using knockback moves to keep people away. When you find yourself alone just start farming AP while people scamper to reach you.

This trophy needs to be in 2v2 ranked, and I can't seem to enter 2v2 with a CPU character. Is there maybe a way for Vita / PS3 teaming up with myself?

19 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

This trophy needs to be in 2v2 ranked, and I can't seem to enter 2v2 with a CPU character. Is there maybe a way for Vita / PS3 teaming up with myself?

The trophy only needs to be in a 2v2 match made online game, so it can be either 2v2 ranked or 2v2 quick match. You absolutely cannot play 2v2 ranked without a partner, so you'll have to play 2v2 quick match instead. Or you can team up with yourself, but then no one will be there to protect you from being beat up in a match. To invite yourself there should be a menu on the screen you can select, which will allow you to invite a friend. You can't play online with CPU.

Edited by Empovyle

23 hours ago, Empovyle said:

The trophy only needs to be in a 2v2 match made online game, so it can be either 2v2 ranked or 2v2 quick match. You absolutely cannot play 2v2 ranked without a partner, so you'll have to play 2v2 quick match instead. Or you can team up with yourself, but then no one will be there to protect you from being beat up in a match. To invite yourself there should be a menu on the screen you can select, which will allow you to invite a friend. You can't play online with CPU.

Oh, I panicked, got the plat now, thanks! :D