Judas and Talmberger trophies conflicting?

I always make back up saves before attempting these trophies you never know what the outcome will be with this game...

I've spent  almost 2 hours earning one poxy bronze trophy and then had to revert back to an older save to carry on the game as i knew it would of voided other trophies. Its ridiculous imo.

As much as I do like this game the trophy list really sucks and isn't very user friendly it's not the type of game that you'll want play multiple times as it's enormous...

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5.10.2018 at 9:22 AM, DennisBosater said:

Got a confirmation from Warhorse Studios support that Andrew does indeed have to be alive to obtain the trophy.
Well, that sucks...

How were you able to get in contact with warhorse? I found an email but somehow it didnt work. I have a bug right at the start of " cold steel, hot blood" main mission with an infinite loading screen and cant continue.

Edited by GoDBoss173

Regardless of whether or not 'Talmberger' was changed, I would still have saves to revert to just in case. As previously mentioned this game is very lengthy to replay. Also 'Judas' would conflict with 'Friends without Benefits' from 'From the Ashes' a potentially lengthy DLC. Main advice would be to have multiple saves and check multiple guides for the base and add-on content. A Woman's Lot also has a couple of trophies relating to decisions made in the base game that often trip people up.

16 hours ago, GoDBoss173 said:

How were you able to get in contact with warhorse? I found a email but somehow didnt work. I have a bug right at the start of " cold steel, hot blood" main mission with an infinite loading screen and cant continue.

I cannot remember but I have a vague recollection of it being through the forums.
https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/

Otherwise here's the email [email protected] 

• Like 1