Evie Frye as luitenant

Deluziion90

Hi guys,

quick question I got Evie Frye as luitenant for my ship however I'm not able to assign her to my luitenants tab. (cant see her in my luitenants tabs)

Currently in sequence 2 and I'm able to assign 3 luitenants.

Is it progress related or am I doing something wrong

@Deluziion90 lol I had to ask because I have had people say they just didn't do something like that.

Hmm. I only have 2 lieutenants so I'm not sure how scrolling through that row of characters might work. I assume it's just :r3: right? And hopefully you didn't dismiss her by mistake which I think may be easier than some realize. I assigned her as soon as I could because she unlocks the Legendary NPC on your ship trophy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Didnt even see her in my list to select so I have no clue. :(

Damn I have no idea then. It seems like an odd thing to have happen. Especially as it's a gift tied to the Club.

The only thing that I could suggest as a last ditch attempt to get her to show up is dismiss a lieutenant and maybe she'll show up?

• Like 1

@Avatar_Of_Battle So I was a bit salty and just got some helix credits to buy a legendary luitenant. Guess what.. the moment I buy one Evie also unlocked with him >.>. No clue what happened but 2 legendary luitenants now ?✌️. Thanks for the suggestions though I deleted a grey one but that didnt help either unfortunately

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

@Avatar_Of_Battle So I was a bit salty and just got some helix credits to buy a legendary luitenant. Guess what.. the moment I buy one Evie also unlocked with him >.>. No clue what happened but 2 legendary luitenants now 1f602.png270c.png. Thanks for the suggestions though I deleted a grey one but that didnt help either unfortunately

Definitely weird, but as long as you have her now I guess that's what counts? ?

Out of curiosity, when did you unlock her? Before I even started the game I entered the Ubisoft Club to get any and everything available to me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Definitely weird, but as long as you have her now I guess that's what counts? ?

Out of curiosity, when did you unlock her? Before I even started the game I entered the Ubisoft Club to get any and everything available to me. 

Did the same thing! I have the Sparta collectors edition so the moment I started I had all kinds of extras.

When I loaded up the game I always go to the ubisoft club first and unlock most of the stuff (AC fanboy :awesome:) So I guess it bugged out but all good now hehe ^^

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Batmannequin said:

I have the exact same issue. I'm not gonna buy helix credits though: guess I'll get this trophy the old fashioned way haha. 

Lol no worries they almost seem to grow on trees just use ur bird to scout forts or mercs if they are gold wittle their health down then finish them unarmed/paralysis arrow,Spartan kick and recruit them I'm not super far in only 3rd area and I have like 10+ of the buggers

49 minutes ago, Batmannequin said:

I have the exact same issue. I'm not gonna buy helix credits though: guess I'll get this trophy the old fashioned way haha. 

I would do the same I'm just a syndicate fanboy I had to have her even though it's just a simple stupid thing + I'm very sensitive to helix stuff ?. 

17 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Hi guys,

quick question I got Evie Frye as luitenant for my ship however I'm not able to assign her to my luitenants tab. (cant see her in my luitenants tabs)

Currently in sequence 2 and I'm able to assign 3 luitenants.

Is it progress related or am I doing something wrong

Had the same problem here... I conquest a fort and capture another legendary lieutnant but she still doens't appear on my list, different of what happen to you... Quit, reload and still don't work for me, on the other hand everything I bought on the club I could equip right away.

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/10/2018 at 5:29 PM, HellcoreFire said:

I was having the same problem with Evie not showing up but now that Bayek is available as a club reward I made sure I had an extra slot in case she would show up. And she did, so I guess getting Bayek is some kind of a workaround to get her too.

Yeh. This happened to me aswell. Finally got Evie.