Speedster Trophy

Viktorx2001

I have already completed the game and 100%'ed it. My save file is currently at 70 hours of playtime. I read that if the timer passes 100 hours, it's back at 0 hours and the trophy can be obtained. Let's say I'll let the game run for another 30 hours. If I beat the World of Chaos a second time in the same save file, will I still get the trophy?

• 3 months later...
On 5/10/2018 at 0:24 AM, madbuk said:

You would, but honestly that'd be a waste of at least 20 hours. It's a very lenient speedrun, would be faster to just do it on beginner.

Hey sorry for wasting your time, I have a question about this trophy... 

Since I love this kind of videogames, I usually spend plenty of more hours needed to complete it 100% :Dthe guide says "So if you finish the game anywhere between 100 - 115 hours, you'll get this trophy!".

If I finish the game in 130-150 hours, I'll anyway achieve the trophy Speedster? 

Thank you!

10 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Since I love this kind of videogames, I usually spend plenty of more hours needed to complete it 100% :Dthe guide says "So if you finish the game anywhere between 100 - 115 hours, you'll get this trophy!".

If I finish the game in 130-150 hours, I'll anyway achieve the trophy Speedster? 

Thank you!

I see, you posted the same question here as well. I already answered it in another thread quoting you :D

10 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Thank you!

No, at 100 hours the clock rolls over back to 0:00 which is why it still pops, so at 150 hours it'll be at 50:00 which is too slow for the trophy.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...