LeonScottKenedy2

RE6 Online

18 posts in this topic

I'm willing to play with you.  I'd like to get that game done eventually myself.  I just can't stand playing that game by myself SMH

currently playing it with my second PS3.... its not that bad

Far Cry 2 was bad

1 hour ago, grimydawg said:

I just can't stand playing that game by myself SMH

And yet, you bought it twice xD :P

This game won the "biggest disappointment" award when it came out.  

15 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

And yet, you bought it twice xD :P

Huh?

21 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Huh?

And yet, you bought it twice xD :P

You bought the PS3 and PS4 version. Was making a joke.

Several high profile gaming sites, like IGN etc, put RE6 on the "worst game of the year" lists they create.

honestly I really do like RE6 because of story diversity especially Leon Kennedy story was stunning & dark plus more heroes I can choose from . 

4 hours ago, LeonScottKenedy2 said:

Do many people still play this online? I'm struggling to find games

NO buddy very rare to find players there as it said above like FC2 it's pretty dead .

I can't find a game most days. If anyone's looking for a dedicated boosting partner hit me up. Covid has me at home and I'm free most days

1 hour ago, Raqus said:

I can't find a game most days. If anyone's looking for a dedicated boosting partner hit me up. Covid has me at home and I'm free most days

Make a boosting session. If no one joins, I can help once I'm done with RE: Resistance. (Busy with it.) 

How many players are needed for all the online trophies?

14 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

For boosting trophies you only need 1 other person for all dlcs, but if you wish to complete them in the fastest way, some dlcs would be better with more people. The first DLC only needs 1 person for all trophies. For the 100 agent kills to get an overall best time for everybody the more people the better. For predator 3 people is recommended for the grab trophies so that game doesn't end. The final dlc needs more than 1 for the Everybody Dies trophy to make it go faster, but the 100 BSAA kills are easier done with one person.

Edited by Burstawesome

52 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

• Staying Alive and Team Effort (Survivors DLC) are the only trophies where you must have at least 3 people total (2v1 works).
  • All the other trophies can be done with only 2 people total, but some of them are much slower if you do it that way.
  • The Onslaught DLC can only be played with 2 people total.

For the Predator DLC, I recommend having 3 people total for the One Is Never Enough trophy (As Ustanak, capture a total of 50 humans.), for this trophy, do the following:

1. Ustanak player grabs P1.
  2. Ustanak player throws P1 onto a corner.
  3. P1 will now be in the dying state.
  4. P2 comes about and revives P1.
  5. Ustanak player grabs P1.
  6. Repeat.

Make sure to throw P1 at a corner so that you don't waste more time getting P2 to reach P1. P2 should be careful to not be too close to where P1 is thrown, as that can damage them and kill them, ending the round. Having just one other player will mean that you can only get one grab per round (so 1 grab for the 2 players in one match, meaning you gotta play 50 matches total if you don't have 3 people).

For the Siege DLC, get as many players as you can for the Everybody Dies trophy, if you do the method involving the trap at the Catacombs map, it will be the fastest. Get a player who is a creature to use the trap during the entire match, then all Human players run to the trap and slide to it so that they will die by the trap and give the kill credit to the correct player. Do not just run to the trap or else you will be knocked backwards and some AI enemy will probably kill you. The Civilian Casualties trophy also takes a while to boost since you cannot have more than one kill during a round, use the same method I wrote above with the trap, here is a video of it:

Spoiler

For the Survivors DLC, you could also get as many players as possible for the Take 'Em All Down trophy, but in my opinion that doesn't take too long to get with just one other person.

Side note: You cannot play any of these DLC modes in splitscreen like you can in the main game and The Mercenaries. If you're ever curious about your progress toward some trophies you can check the in-game "Records" option at the main menu or check RE.NET if you are playing the PS3 version.

is this game taking offlie, i cant seem to start a match because it keeps kicking me out

9 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

is this game taking offlie, i cant seem to start a match because it keeps kicking me out

PSN is jacking around for everyone right now, which means certain games are impossible to play online so all you can do is twiddle your thumbs until Sony fixes the problem.

thanks for the answer, the day i feel like knocking out the dlc and in the mood to do it is the day psn is acting funny. are u having issues online as well with resident evil 6

1 hour ago, lucky0ne16 said:

thanks for the answer, the day i feel like knocking out the dlc and in the mood to do it is the day psn is acting funny. are u having issues online as well with resident evil 6

I don't have this game but others are giving me grief.

i wonder if there is a way to report the issues

9 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i wonder if there is a way to report the issues

Twitter and Email are your only options.