EA gets rid of Online Passes

Lady Lilith

they really must not want the worst company award for three years in a row im thinking ...  good they are the biggest money grubbers out there.. i avoid all there games if i can BUT i am in love with BF3.. hopefully they dont charge for servers in bf4 this time xD  Lol srry bout that pic was just seein what i can do on here xD im new

post-49380-0-13595100-1368666144.png

Edited by PaNDa_SNiP3R
  • Like 1

People actually complained about this? Probably just the people who would go to Gamestop and get a used game and return it for full price within the week. When has this ever inconvenience someone who didn't deserve it?

Edited by TehCro
  • Like 1

People actually complained about this? Probably just the people who would go to Gamestop and get a used game and return it for full price within the week. When has this ever inconvenience someone who didn't deserve it?

Even though I completely agree (hell, this doesn't even effect me, since I never buy used, unless it's out of print), there are a lot of people who will buy used, the most common reason being to not support the developer, or something along those lines.

Can someone post some info on EA?

I want to know why a lot of gamers hate them :hmm:

buy anyone of their Big name game series. I mean buy da 1st in anyone of their series. play it. love it. then skip forward to da last in said series. U will see that everything ya loved in da 1st 1 gets rip away. then canceled.

Even though I completely agree (hell, this doesn't even effect me, since I never buy used, unless it's out of print), there are a lot of people who will buy used, the most common reason being to not support the developer, or something along those lines.

If people aren't willing to support the developer than what makes them think they deserve to play their games?  Astounds me there's people out there smug enough to to think they should be able to enjoy a company's product without actually contributing anything to them.

• Like 3

buy anyone of their Big name game series. I mean buy da 1st in anyone of their series. play it. love it. then skip forward to da last in said series. U will see that everything ya loved in da 1st 1 gets rip away. then canceled.

Like Dead Space 3?

That's the worst, most assholish reason there is. "Oh man I really wanna play this game these guys made, but FUCK THEM I don't wanna pay for it."
  • Like 4

In other news, EA introduces self destructing discs, so if the disc is exchanged between someone beyond the original purchaser, the disc will explode, sending shrapnel into the pre owned buyers face.

Seriously though, I think this is just them trying to recover from that Sim City disaster.