Enemy Scaling?

I've now been noticing that some areas (at least areas I've been to/been back to), the enemies there are a little under my level, though only by like, 2 levels.  This island I'm on (the one to the right of Athens), the enemies there are about level 21 while I'm at level 23.  So they're still essentially scaling to my level, just a tad weaker than I am.

10 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I've now been noticing that some areas (at least areas I've been to/been back to), the enemies there are a little under my level, though only by like, 2 levels.  This island I'm on (the one to the right of Athens), the enemies there are about level 21 while I'm at level 23.  So they're still essentially scaling to my level, just a tad weaker than I am.

It still goes a bit slower than you, it seems. The starting area was 11 for me last time I checked, when I probably was around level 15-16 or so.

I think this scaling thing is a good thing, it prevents you from becoming ridiculously overpowered in older areas. Seeing as how much there is to do, you'll probably go to older areas multiple times.