Trophy: Perfect Academy

Has anyone figured out this trophy yet?

I got myself to accreditation A, built every facility and decoration, upgraded them all to max level, filled all lots, demolished and rebuilt them all again and it didn't unlock.

I assumed that this didn't work as i did this before the patch this morning, so I played through the entire game again, did the exact same thing and the damn trophy still wont unlock.

Is there some kind of hidden facility or decoration that can't be gotten through accreditation rank ups?

I've built all 25 buildings, all 5 decorations 4 or 5 times over now, i've checked and double checked the "built" counter on the construction menu while doing this.

Just now, RadiantViper said:

Did you get the newest patch? It's 1.02 and it says "Fixed Perfect Academy trophy requirement for old save data".

I did an entirely fresh play-through of the game after I confirmed the patch notes yesterday morning, that's what's making this so annoying.

Just now, RadiantViper said:

Was that patch available yesterday? I just got it today and I was playing earlier. 1.01 seemed to fix it on new saves but 1.02 is supposedly fixing it on old saves.

Regardless, I'm going to be trying this trophy soon so if it works I'll post what I did.

I just checked I was wrong. I'm on 1.01 not 1.02, it's not updated to the new version yet and check for update is showing 1.01 as the latest version.

Maybe they've just not rolled it out to the EU/UK yet, either way thanks for the heads up.

Just got my school to rank A (my student lineup is pretty crap though and I have barely any missions available so I'm gonna restart after this). Straight A trophy popped right away. I then started on Perfect Academy:

1. Demolished all my inside and outside lots, and a few outdoor decoration lots.

2. Started building every type of facility, one by one, and upgrade them before moving on to the next. In this order: Empty Indoor Lot, Empty Outdoor Medium Lot, Empty Outdoor Large Lot, Empty Outdoor Decoration Lot. You don't actually need to use Empty Outdoor Small Lots because there are enough medium lots and the small facilities go there too.

3. They trophy didn't pop with all facilities built and maxed out despite what the trophy says. So I moved on to decorations. I had only constructed 4 out of 5 decorations - I didn't build any lampposts although there were several on the ground by default - and the trophy popped. I'm thinking the game might have constructed lampposts automatically when I went from rank B to A and those counted.

My game is currently on version 1.02 but the save file I used was created at launch (so 1.00) and also played with 1.01 installed a day or two ago.

Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, RadiantViper said:

Just got my school to rank A (my student lineup is pretty crap though and I have barely any missions available so I'm gonna restart after this). Straight A trophy popped right away. I then started on Perfect Academy:

1. Demolished all my inside and outside lots, and a few outdoor decoration lots.

2. Started building every type of facility, one by one, and upgrade them before moving on to the next. In this order: Empty Indoor Lot, Empty Outdoor Medium Lot, Empty Outdoor Large Lot, Empty Outdoor Decoration Lot. You don't actually need to use Empty Outdoor Small Lots because there are enough medium lots and the small facilities go there too.

3. They trophy didn't pop with all facilities built and maxed out despite what the trophy says. So I moved on to decorations. I had only constructed 4 out of 5 decorations - I didn't build any lampposts although there were several on the ground by default - and the trophy popped. I'm thinking the game might have constructed lampposts automatically when I went from rank B to A and those counted.

My game is currently on version 1.02 but the save file I used was created at launch (so 1.00) and also played with 1.01 installed a day or two ago.

Hope this helps.

Just tried to build everything all over again, i think i'm just going t have to wait until 1.02 gets deployed in my region. I appreciate you taking the time though, thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I actually had this glitch on me too, only in the other direction. It popped before I had built everything or even upgraded everything to rank a. After getting accreditation a, I built one of of the new builds and it popped immediately after that. 

I guess if its it’s going to remain glitched, it’s better that it’s in our favour. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/3/2019 at 7:47 PM, Elvick_ said:

I actually had this glitch on me too, only in the other direction. It popped before I had built everything or even upgraded everything to rank a. After getting accreditation a, I built one of of the new builds and it popped immediately after that. 

I guess if its it’s going to remain glitched, it’s better that it’s in our favour. 

Mine glitched like this as well, although even before having rank A. I am at rank B and placing decorations and it just popped up.