Shadow of the Tomb Raider First DLC news!

StarFang7

cf319149ff130882b682b6cc515a8be1.png

Releasing November 13th, The Forge adds a new challenge tomb playable in both solo and co-op and adds new gear and outfits to unlock!

What are your thoughts on this new content? I sincerely hope the developer fixes the known trophy issues of the base game in the future:).

https://tombraider.square-enix-games.com/en-us/news/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-the-forge/2glRwq

Edited by StarFang7
added more info

4 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

What a joke. A five dollar dlc not even two months after game's release.They are not adding anything, just returning some content they removed before releasing the main game.That's why i'll wait for a complete edition and i'll probably get it used or rent it :devil:

This is nothing compared to what square did (and still does) with ffxv :D
I want to made a deal with them, I trade this dlc for a patch to correct the glitches of two trophies of the game in which a person has to lose again 15h to get everything (and pray that everything goes well) 

It should also be noted that the new Challenge Tomb coming to Shadow of the Tomb Raider, The Forge, will be added into the Kuwaq Yaku region and Lara's co-op partner will be Abbie. Shadow of the Tomb Raider will also be receiving "new game modes and narrative side missions" with The Forge, which one could only assume means potentially seeing the return of the Expeditions menu. I personally hope this does happen, as Endurance and Score Attack were my most favourite features contained in Rise of the Tomb Raider. I continue to explore these modes too, even beyond trophy's reach.

• Like 1