The Story So Far Bundle... Trophies?

RATCHET324

Just saw the announcement for the new bundle and it made me wonder... does the new bundle mean more trophies? 

It's probably unlikely but I personally have never seen multiple of the same game appear re-released on the same console before. So assuming that the bundle will be different data from the 1.5/2.5 and 2.8 bundles, maybe it will come with a seperate list? Any thoughts? Or has someone seen an instance this has occurred before?

:facepalm: why?

Well, aside from TWD, PS4's Danganronpa 1・2 Reload has Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc + Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair trophies combined but with only 1 plat. I doubt they will do the same though, my guess is it will be like what they did to FFXV Royal Edition that shares the same trophy list with the Original FFXV. *shrug* 

Hopefully the KH 1.5+2.5 Remix price will drop soon.

Edited by JaM

That figures that this would exist now. I bought the PS4 version of 1.5 and 2.5, but held off on getting 2.8 because, I've never played the series before and don't know if I like it yet.

But I'd rather have complete bundle like this as it just makes more sense.

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

If I was SE, I'd add trophies for Re:Coded, 358/2 Days, and X Back Cover in this collection just to mess with people :awesome: .

If I were them, I'll put another BBS trophy list and add 0.2 BBS as Add-on trophies xD That could also work for Chain of Memories + 358/2 and Dream Drop Distance + re:coded.

Also, probably off topic, how come they can't make a "reward-for-finishing" theme a dynamic one? :| I might consider buying this bundle if they could put a dynamic theme that is as good as the WoFF.

On 10/10/2018 at 9:35 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

If I was SE, I'd add trophies for Re:Coded, 358/2 Days, and X Back Cover in this collection just to mess with people :awesome: .

If it's just a re-release of the 1.5+2.5 Remix they won't do that, but if you want trophies for the first two, just rent the PS3 1.5 and 2.5 remixes and play those movies on your PS3. That's what I'll be doing for my Kingdom Hearts personal marathon coming up. ;)