My Warhawk Questions Thread

BrettyBoy

1 hour ago, Brettyboy888 said:

How do I get the Emergency Invasion trophy on Warhawk? Can’t find a video guide for that trophy so. :/

Must be at least 6 of those green missiles, all shot in 1 moment, use the chaff once all 6 (or more) are incoming, the trophy is glitched and takes few attempts.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Brettyboy888 said:

I’m doing what the Overkill trophy description says but it’s not popping unless I’m doing something wrong. What do I do? :/

Shoot all 8 to an aircraft with full health, this trophy is glitched and takes few attempts.

Hold the L1 button until you have all 8 missiles targeting the enemy then release.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

Just now, VirtualNight said:

Must be at least 6 of those green missiles, all shot in 1 moment, use the chaff once all 6 (or more) are incoming, the trophy is glitched and takes few attempts.

Thank man and I’m having issues unlocking the ‘Overkill’ trophy too. :(

5 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

Shoot all 8 to an aircraft with full health, this trophy is glitched and takes few attempts.

Hold the L1 button until you have all 8 missiles targeting the enemy then release.

Thanks man. Got the trophy now. I was locking on then quickly tapping because a trophy guide said to quickly tap. Got the trophy right away with your description on obtaining it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlMiGhTyYeezy4 said:

is this game shuttingdown the 15th or the 25th?

25th I think. I hope not the 15th. Well I don’t want it to shut down at all because I feel rushed to obtain the platinum.

Edited by Brettyboy888

19 minutes ago, Nemesis_WM said:

WH is a short for Warhawk, it’s the default machine gun on your plane, the one that you fire using R1.

Pretty sure I have done all the requirements for it. Wtf? I’m so confused. Edit: Wait, I heard it has to be done air to air. Hope that is true otherwise medal has glitched on me.

Edited by Brettyboy888

46 minutes ago, Nemesis_WM said:

hmm.. I believe this one doesn’t have to be A2A, it may take some time for the badge to appear on your stats though. also you can check if you already have the required kills on the statistics page.

I do. Medal not showing still.