Testipoju

Expanding laser

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what exactly is an expanding laser? Thought it was the one that goes horizontally from the middle across the almost whole length of a map. But apparently not since i have killed 2 enemies multiple times with that.

Edited by Testipoju

It's a powerup that increases the length of lasers temporarily.

Every laser in the game is an expanding laser. You get the trophy for eliminating 2 opponents if they get hit with the laser while it's still expanding to its full size (not run into it afterwards).

1 hour ago, soeb-1 said:

Every laser in the game is an expanding laser. You get the trophy for eliminating 2 opponents if they get hit with the laser while it's still expanding to its full size (not run into it afterwards).

Did that several times but no trophy :/ pretty annoying

7 hours ago, bananamuffin-352 said:

It's a powerup that increases the length of lasers temporarily.

Yeah I think you're right. I feel pretty stupid not thinking that.

4 hours ago, soeb-1 said:

Like bananamuffin-352 said I also have done that multiple times but no trophy so that doesn't work.

Sorry to disappoint, but there was no such thing when I got the trophy. I got it on Beyond Sanctuary (in the Tube configuration), very early on, prior to any power ups like Escalate showing up.

A teammate knocked out two opponents with their Surge ability into the path of a laser, which I then activated. The important part is they cannot run into it, they have to be in the path as they are hit.

Edited by soeb-1