Bathroom Break Trophy

Asentiff

Ive tried various methods

Getting counted out, getting DQd

and I just cant seem to get the 58%

ive gotten 60-62% this way..

does anyone have a sure fire way or suggestion on how they achieved it?

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff

On 10/5/2018 at 8:59 PM, Asentiff said:

Ive tried various methods

Getting counted out, getting DQd

and I just cant seem to get the 58%

ive gotten 60-62% this way..

does anyone have a sure fire way or suggestion on how they achieved it?

Asentiff.png

Choose 2 wrestlers with low charisma. Also choose an unrelated arena (ex. - choose 2 MMA fighters and a wrestling arena). Then go for a count out as soon as the bell rings. Do not taunt or do any moves.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have problems with this trophy or game bug i dont know. I get always 100% Evolution. As soon match starts leaving ring and count out 100%. 2 with low charisma in diffrent locations 100%. Slowly i think my game is broken. Has someone another idea? 

LoL even when i do Mission Mode and Mission No. 3 "Earn a match rating of 50%" and do nothing or letting me count out i have 100% Evolution -.-

Edited by Crowlike

• 7 months later...

I think the easiest way to get this is to do a 4 man tournament mode with landmine deathmatch as the match type, at least that’s how I did it. In the final match, my opponent was so damaged from the first match that I was able to finish in less than 3 minutes, giving me a low enough match rating for the trophy. As an aside, the AI matchup in the first round was 100% match rating, which earned me that trophy even though I wasn’t even playing. 

• 4 months later...
On 1/3/2019 at 11:51 AM, Crowlike said:

I have problems with this trophy or game bug i dont know. I get always 100% Evolution. As soon match starts leaving ring and count out 100%. 2 with low charisma in diffrent locations 100%. Slowly i think my game is broken. Has someone another idea? 

LoL even when i do Mission Mode and Mission No. 3 "Earn a match rating of 50%" and do nothing or letting me count out i have 100% Evolution -.-

I have the same problem. Which wrestlers should I use in which arena?

• 2 months later...

On 3/24/2020 at 6:34 PM, RattlesnakeBR said:

I need help too. All the matches I played ended with 100% evaluation.

Change your system language settings to something else. Mine was Dutch and got 100% on everything, changed it to French and didn't get the 100% anymore.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...