Haruka's requests

cosmicanomaly

I have the batting center left to complete Haruka's requests but she will not ask me.  I have read you have to complete home run and challenge courses, which I have for beginner, intermediate and advanced, and the guy with prizes says I am good and that I should enter the home run competition.  I have played about 3 sets of this, but Haruka still does not ask me anything.  Am I missing something?

• 3 months later...

Was going to make a thread but saw this so will use this if its ok with the OP. 

Does anyone have any advice for that Virtual On game. Its awful to play and that green robot you need to beat loses no damage hardly. Any characters I should use specifically and what other request will I need help with. Couldn't do the golf request and now cannot do this one. Was really enjoying the game up until this point,. 

17 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Does anyone have any advice for that Virtual On game. Its awful to play and that green robot you need to beat loses no damage hardly. Any characters I should use specifically and what other request will I need help with. Couldn't do the golf request and now cannot do this one. Was really enjoying the game up until this point,. 

I remember using Kagekiyo (Blue Samurai Dude) and just rushing in and mashing buttons like a mad man with the occasional jump in attacks.
However if that is not your style there is a character that can spam rockets and bullets and he should work pretty good aswell, I forgot his name though but I think he had black decal?

EDIT: I made a mistake, Kagekiyo is not in YK2's Virtual-On but there should be a similar samurai dude. 
I seem to keep forgetting things but there's also a fast dude that can spam bullets and bombs and his name is Apharmd

Edited by Einamu
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Sup again dude lol
I used the first robot and kept jumping and shooting at him (jumping auto aims at the enemy).

• Like 1

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Don't know which copy of the game you guys had but the version I have f**king hates me. 

First off. Apharmd cannot spam bullets. He can fire one bullet every 3 seconds, most of which miss lol. Neither can he spam bombs and when you do throw one they do no damage. 

What I have noticed is that all mechs can destroy Dorkas on the first round. On the second round you can no longer jump against him because the AI has heat seeker ammo and claw drag attacks which floor you. Forgot about round 3 because he bombs half off your health the moment it says start and you then get hit another 3-4 times before you are wrecked. 

No character can spam bullets. The closest who can is the pink ninja mech who fires 4 bullets at once and then has around 3-4 seconds before you can fire again. But even if the 3-4 hit you do no damage at all. 

3 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Don't know which copy of the game you guys had but the version I have f**king hates me. 

First off. Apharmd cannot spam bullets. He can fire one bullet every 3 seconds, most of which miss lol. Neither can he spam bombs and when you do throw one they do no damage. 

What I have noticed is that all mechs can destroy Dorkas on the first round. On the second round you can no longer jump against him because the AI has heat seeker ammo and claw drag attacks which floor you. Forgot about round 3 because he bombs half off your health the moment it says start and you then get hit another 3-4 times before you are wrecked. 

No character can spam bullets. The closest who can is the pink ninja mech who fires 4 bullets at once and then has around 3-4 seconds before you can fire again. But even if the 3-4 hit you do no damage at all. 

I used the first robot and kept trying until I eventually did it, it took a hell lot of tries. It helps that you can use as many continues as you can afford.

1 hour ago, kanzenchaos said:

I used the first robot and kept trying until I eventually did it, it took a hell lot of tries. It helps that you can use as many continues as you can afford.

Ah Sensei. I was wondering when you would return. 

I stuck with the pink robot (3rd character) and eventually started getting good but always getting wrecked. In the end I actually won by having more health when time ran out so at least thats over. 

Now its on to Mahjong. 

Had a really good run on the first game on medium. Checked the completion checks and noticed I had won 1 of 6 tourneys or something. I had a go at the hard game twice but the RNG is so heavy on that one that they're calling Ron within 5-6 turns. Do you have to win both mediums and both hards at Kam and Kot areas or can you keep wining the medium?

Also...

How do you play the pissing game? I have it so I have 3000 units and try to match what the AI is doing but everytime they win. 

Also. How soon can you sly out and teach me how to sing in Japanese so I can then try and get some sort of rhythm on these f**king s**t songs. 

Your most grateful student.

McDamage-san. 

47 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Ah Sensei. I was wondering when you would return. 

I stuck with the pink robot (3rd character) and eventually started getting good but always getting wrecked. In the end I actually won by having more health when time ran out so at least thats over. 

Now its on to Mahjong. 

Had a really good run on the first game on medium. Checked the completion checks and noticed I had won 1 of 6 tourneys or something. I had a go at the hard game twice but the RNG is so heavy on that one that they're calling Ron within 5-6 turns. Do you have to win both mediums and both hards at Kam and Kot areas or can you keep wining the medium?

Also...

How do you play the pissing game? I have it so I have 3000 units and try to match what the AI is doing but everytime they win. 

Also. How soon can you sly out and teach me how to sing in Japanese so I can then try and get some sort of rhythm on these f**king s**t songs. 

Your most grateful student.

McDamage-san. 

Lol it's the other way around, you should be the sensei here (at least that's how it was in Kiwami 1 lol)
I didn't find Haruka's song hard in Kiwami 2, the only one I had to retry 2 or 3 times was Ring.

The pissing game is actually a bitch to play at first, you need to match the opponent's strenght and it's really annoying until you get the hang of it, but I believe all you have to do is pay attention to the controller vibration (if I remember correctly).

About mahjong, you need to win Easy/Medium in Kamurocho and Medium/Hard in Sotenbori and then each tournament. I remember hard being hard af really lol, took me a few days to actually get it since I suck at mahjong. On the tournaments and the substory I used the 3 cheat tiles so they weren't a problem.

2 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

Lol it's the other way around, you should be the sensei here (at least that's how it was in Kiwami 1 lol)
I didn't find Haruka's song hard in Kiwami 2, the only one I had to retry 2 or 3 times was Ring.

The pissing game is actually a bitch to play at first, you need to match the opponent's strenght and it's really annoying until you get the hang of it, but I believe all you have to do is pay attention to the controller vibration (if I remember correctly).

About mahjong, you need to win Easy/Medium in Kamurocho and Medium/Hard in Sotenbori and then each tournament. I remember hard being hard af really lol, took me a few days to actually get it since I suck at mahjong. On the tournaments and the substory I used the 3 cheat tiles so they weren't a problem.

Cheers man. 

Yeah the hard tables really are hard. Saying that though, the medium table in Kamurocho is a bitch too. And this time I've had a load of full straights and theres no f**king completion for that lol. 

All I got left is the mini-game stuff and then the legend playthrough. Got a week off work coming up but I really don't want to waste it by grinding these s**t requirements out. Actually looking forward to it being the last game and moving onto something else.