Auto-pop trophies for different regions?

GIBBYVA

4 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

His EU region plat took him over a year. Maybe it has to do with the cross-play? Or he just that good...

I saw he had the euro, thats why i was asking. Plat takes a minimum of 1500 missions played which is impossible in two days.

8 minutes ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

the save is not yours so that's cheating of course, one stack on your profile must be legit done. also, the daily challenge trophy does not auto pop. 

It's not a save. It's an account. I didn't say every single trophy popped either. It's not cheating.

25 minutes ago, JEDEDIAH said:

It's not a save. It's an account. I didn't say every single trophy popped either. It's not cheating.

I believe in this instance the account would be viewed as a save.  If you were to use someone else's account to pop all but the one trophy that isn't your work and would be the same as using a save file from someone else on any other game.  It's cheating unless you did one region yourself, period.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, stupid0089 said:

I believe in this instance the account would be viewed as a save.  If you were to use someone else's account to pop all but the one trophy that isn't your work and would be the same as using a save file from someone else on any other game.  It's cheating unless you did one region yourself, period.

Fortnite is spread across multiple different platforms. You can get your stats saved across every one so if you got 100% achievements on Xbox for example then it auto popped here, is that cheating? No.

Just now, JEDEDIAH said:

Fortnite is spread across multiple different platforms. You can get your stats saved across every one so if you got 100% achievements on Xbox for example then it auto popped here, is that cheating? No.

well in that case the guy must prove us with evidence that this is his account and he's popping it from his own Xbox account.

8 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

well in that case the guy must prove us with evidence that this is his account and he's popping it from his own Xbox account.

Thing is PC, Switch etc don't have an achievement system so even if you were to check not every platform has achievements so their could be no telling the difference. I play Fortnite on not just the PS4 so I have stats saved across, which is why my list has auto-popped trophies. Thing is, it's not just other platforms. You could have your Fortnite account from an old PSN account for example.  I would not create a new account just for the sake of not being labelled a cheater since I've had the current one since Season 3 (played since Pre Season 1 though) and have all my stats and skins.

Edited by JEDEDIAH

@Sly Ripper & @MMDE

We need to get some stuff settled for this game, regarding flagging/banning people in the near future.

With Fortnite being able to auto pop trophies, are we allow to use other people their epic account to auto pop the trophies?

While you can make an epic account on the Nintendo switch, pc, Xbox. you just have to log in on the ps4 and all progress that is made will carry over, resulting in auto poping trophies.

I kindly want to know now otherwise I just get someone's account and skip 200+ hours of grinding for the platinum and then stack the NA version. 

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

@Sly Ripper & @MMDE

We need to get some stuff settled for this game, regarding flagging/banning people in the near future.

With Fortnite being able to auto pop trophies, are we allow to use other people their epic account to auto pop the trophies?

While you can make an epic account on the Nintendo switch, pc, Xbox. you just have to log in on the ps4 and all progress that is made will carry over, resulting in auto poping trophies.

I kindly want to know now otherwise I just get someone's account and skip 200+ hours of grinding for the platinum and then stack the NA version. 

Someone recently reported someone for doing Fortnite way too fast, but I declined that report as I saw they had just finished the other version in what looked like legit time. I already assumed it auto popped between versions, like Sound Shapes.

Are you sure progress can be carried over from other platforms? Sony usually don't allow this.

7 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Are you sure progress can be carried over from other platforms? Sony usually don't allow this.

Its all about the epic account, you can link it with every platform so you will have all your online purchases (skins) also the campaign progress. 

But it's not all about the other platforms, I can just give you my epic account and you will unlock 50% of the trophies.

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei

Fortnite saves your progress to your Epic account if you linked one to your PS4. As a result all progress is cross saved across platforms. 

Originally this would only cross save across PC and PS4. Now with Sony opening up cross play you may be able to use the same account on Xbox as well, I have not tested. But yes, hypothetically I could have played the whole game on PC and then autopopped a lot of trophies on PS4. I could also create another PSN account, unlink my Epic account from my current PSN, and link it to my new PSN instead. This would create the same scenario. All stats and progress are saved to the Epic account.

You can actuallysee my stats on my Epic account via Stormshield One here: 

https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/SolarCat02. My Epic name matches my PSN but it does not need to; I just like to keep things uniform. Epic accounts can also be renamed, I think once a month?

As a note, mobile and Switch only have access to Fortnite: Battle Royale, which does not have trophies. Due to processing requirements Epic has no plans to add the ability to play Save the World to mobile or Switch. So for the sake of this site, those platforms don't matter.