Un-hiding trophies issue ??

Good day for all, I am having a problem. I had hidden "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City" and "ARCADE GAME SERIES: Pac-Man" trophies, I decided to stop showing'em but they Still are not shown in my trophy lists, I already earned more than 10 trophies since then and Still not getting any... ¿is anyone of you having same issue? Maybe a bug since last actualization... 

6 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Getting your hidden games to re-appear on here is an actual nightmare which makes this site a massive pain in the arse. I had games hidden on here but i changed my mind and wanted them to re-appear, but no matter what you do they won't re-appear.

I always advise against hiding your trophies, basically it’s bugged on PSN to the point to where sometimes won’t unhide on their end unless you really mess with things

I remember a couple years ago we had to get a bunch of people to contact Sony about hidden trophies because they essentially broke it :facepalm: 

• Like 2

Yep.  I've got 3 hidden games that will, unfortunately, be that way forever.  I'm still trying to cope with the blue H on my account :(

No matter how many times you hide/unhide them, earn a million trophies, or contact Sony, they will be that way forever.......Thank you Sony.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I always advise against hiding your trophies, basically it’s bugged on PSN to the point to where sometimes won’t unhide on their end unless you really mess with things

I remember a couple years ago we had to get a bunch of people to contact Sony about hidden trophies because they essentially broke it :facepalm: 

I thought it was something to do with the site and not Sony themselves. It basically means i can never get the plat for the crew 2 (since i hid the game on here) because of the in-game settings. I made a thread about it. The trophies will appear on psn obviously, but not here.

11 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I thought it was something to do with the site and not Sony themselves. It basically means i can never get the plat for the crew 2 (since i hid the game on here) because of the in-game settings. I made a thread about it. The trophies will appear on psn obviously, but not here.

Yeah our site being able to display those trophy lists is based solely on if PSN is willing to show those lists. So for example I just looked at your profile on PSN right now and I can't see your trophies for the Crew 2 on PSN as well. You are able to see them yourself because you are the owner of your profile and quite simply because you own the account that's why you can see them on your own profile.

For example you can even go here on PlayStation's website to view your profile and you won't see The Crew 2 (If you are logged into your account on that site you will be able to see it because you are the one viewing your own account, you have to view it using a different account), because it is technically still hidden on PSN whether that's due to a glitch or it's still marked as hidden on your PS3 or Vita, and so on. You can scroll down all the way and view all your games here, but the scroll loading sucks on their site and you have to keep scrolling up and down to get more games to load each time.

https://my.playstation.com/profile/EternalChaos72/trophies

Hope that makes sense :P 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

i fell victim to this a few years back, i still try to fix the issue and have recovered some trophies but im still missing 400 ish so thats why i made this profile, i have been told many times that its fixed or other people say to me why make another profile, basicly it drove me mad that i could not see my TRUE PSN progress, maybe i was a little crazy to start another profile lol but i am really glad i did

Like I said, I've hidden/unhidden the games over and over again on the PS3 and PS4.  Earned trophies, contacted Sony.  No luck.  They can see all of my games/trophies on my PSN account, I can see them, but 3 games refuse to be shown here.  Just some interface glitch that I have to live with.  No bothering me enough to start a new account.

On 12/10/2018 at 3:02 AM, GonzoWARgasm said:

Have you tried hiding and unhiding from all consoles? I hid a PS3 game via both PS3 and PS4 and had to unhide on both, and vice versa.

Then force a sync on those consoles.

Then unlock a trophy from a different game. 

Try that and tell us how you go.

Thanks friend it worked, up I had already told i did what you daid to all users having same issue but yet many thanks pal.

On 12/10/2018 at 8:57 AM, Lorajet said:

Like I said, I've hidden/unhidden the games over and over again on the PS3 and PS4.  Earned trophies, contacted Sony.  No luck.  They can see all of my games/trophies on my PSN account, I can see them, but 3 games refuse to be shown here.  Just some interface glitch that I have to live with.  No bothering me enough to start a new account.

You tried Vita yet?

On 12/10/2018 at 3:17 AM, Perfect_Sinn said:

i fell victim to this a few years back, i still try to fix the issue and have recovered some trophies but im still missing 400 ish so thats why i made this profile, i have been told many times that its fixed or other people say to me why make another profile, basicly it drove me mad that i could not see my TRUE PSN progress, maybe i was a little crazy to start another profile lol but i am really glad i did

Yes I started another account a year ago, is Hard to say good bye to first one.

On 11/10/2018 at 10:22 PM, AlucardSnakeXZ27 said:

Problem solved, it seems by any stranger circunstances, I checked back from PS3 system and the trophies were locked from PS3, I dunno how cuz I hadn't played PS3 many time ago from playing this games. I hope it helps someone else having same issue. Thanks to all.

I'll leave this here.

• Like 1

I'm having a similar issue. I had hidden Final Fantasy XV a while back and decided to unhide it and have earned trophies since then. I didn't realize that hiding games could cause so many issues, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. My trophy level on PSN currently says level 13 at 5%, and I had a friend check my account on his PS4 and confirmed that it shows that way on his end. But on this site, it's not showing my FFXV trophies, so it says I'm trophy level 12 at 99%. I've checked and don't have any games hidden on my systems, and since my friend says it shows my FFXV trophies for him, I'm assuming it's an issue with this site. Hopefully it gets resolved and will start to show up!

Edit: It's showing up again! You're right in that I didn't have it hidden under "PS4 games" but for some reason it was marked as hidden under "PS3/Vita games." Weird stuff.

Edited by ObsoleteWoman
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 19/10/2018 at 5:16 PM, ObsoleteWoman said:

I'm having a similar issue. I had hidden Final Fantasy XV a while back and decided to unhide it and have earned trophies since then. I didn't realize that hiding games could cause so many issues, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. My trophy level on PSN currently says level 13 at 5%, and I had a friend check my account on his PS4 and confirmed that it shows that way on his end. But on this site, it's not showing my FFXV trophies, so it says I'm trophy level 12 at 99%. I've checked and don't have any games hidden on my systems, and since my friend says it shows my FFXV trophies for him, I'm assuming it's an issue with this site. Hopefully it gets resolved and will start to show up!

Edit: It's showing up again! You're right in that I didn't have it hidden under "PS4 games" but for some reason it was marked as hidden under "PS3/Vita games." Weird stuff.

Yes, that's weird, I just checked in my PS3 system and the trophies were Blocked from there, didn't know how but happened.

On 10/13/2018 at 10:57 PM, AlucardSnakeXZ27 said:

Thanks friend it worked, up I had already told i did what you daid to all users having same issue but yet many thanks pal.

You tried Vita yet?

Yes I started another account a year ago, is Hard to say good bye to first one.

I'll leave this here.

No Vita here.

• 5 years later...

Sorry to bump this very old thread but I'm also now considering to unhide the one game I've hidden because of a friend of mine pretty much played Inception with my by planting an idea in my head that just couldn't stop thinking about.

But anyways, that's beyond the point. I've read everything in this thread as well as other info online but it seems dire everywhere. I've unhidden the one game from both my PS3 and from my PS4 (couldn't find what to do on my PS5) but it still is hidden here. If it stays hidden it's not really a bother. I'm just asking if in the time since the last post in this thread some people might have found a new way on how to un-hide a trophy here. If yes, I'd be eager to hear it. Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, Ivotas said:

Sorry to bump this very old thread but I'm also now considering to unhide the one game I've hidden because of a friend of mine pretty much played Inception with my by planting an idea in my head that just couldn't stop thinking about.

But anyways, that's beyond the point. I've read everything in this thread as well as other info online but it seems dire everywhere. I've unhidden the one game from both my PS3 and from my PS4 (couldn't find what to do on my PS5) but it still is hidden here. If it stays hidden it's not really a bother. I'm just asking if in the time since the last post in this thread some people might have found a new way on how to un-hide a trophy here. If yes, I'd be eager to hear it. Thanks in advance. 

See here, then speak to @BlindMango if things go pearshaped for some reason :): https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/134175-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Thanks mate. The PS4 section there is either not up to date or the pathways are a bit different if you have it in German. But overall I could still accomplish what was asked of me. Actually I did that before already but one thing, that I completely was oblivious to was that I actually had to earn a new trophy for the change to be effective. That surely helped a lot.^^