Ending help?

So the first ending mission that popped up was supporting one Queen over the others, then after I finished a few more of the Queen-related missions it changed the final mission to the ascension of the princess. I'm pretty sure I've finished all of the Queen related missions and only have Errands available now, so does anybody know how to achieve the final ending of uniting all the Queens or if it's missable? Thanks!

Edited by Tali

Wait you got two different endings in one save??? I tried doing the one queen into ascending the princess mission after doing all the other queen missions but it never changed.  

As for the for the uniting all queens you must do all the queen missions before you reach that point so yes it is missable from what I know (and have achieved).

Edited by EIPsyCongroo

22 minutes ago, EIPsyCongroo said:

Wait you got two different endings in one save??? I tried doing the one queen into ascending the princess mission after doing all the other queen missions but it never changed.  

As for the for the uniting all queens you must do all the queen missions before you reach that point so yes it is missable from what I know (and have achieved).

Yep! That's really strange, unless it's because of the new patch that it now won't change since I got both endings before any patches were released. Thanks for your help though in letting me know how to get the united queens ending. I didn't want to have to do another whole playthrough unless necessary. I wonder what the criteria is then for unlocking the princess final mission though, seems kind of random. 

• Like 1

Finally got the ending and plat.  I forgot that some side missions are required for the later queen missions to pop.  From my understanding, this game should only take 1.5 playthroughs.  There is a point in the game when the queens decide if they all agree on isabelle to the throne.  I think saving before that point would let you get all three endings in a single save.  

For anyone who already started the game, it shouldn't be difficult for getting the other endings as you really only need a max level 15 gunner or mage to breeze through everything. 

Edited by EIPsyCongroo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stupot00 said:

I got the uniting all queens ending after doing every mission as I played through the game, I can't get the other two ending as my game is bugged and the cannons don't bring the last boss down when he's at 1/3 health 

Yeah I hit that about every time I reach that section.  I had to let the boss take chunks off my health for it to trigger.  Not sure if it will work for you but it worked for me every time.  

18 minutes ago, EIPsyCongroo said:

Yeah I hit that about every time I reach that section.  I had to let the boss take chunks off my health for it to trigger.  Not sure if it will work for you but it worked for me every time.  

You mean just sit and wait and see if he comes down? 

23 minutes ago, EIPsyCongroo said:

Yeah I just afk'd a bit under him til he hit me a couple of times.  The scene triggered after that happened.  

Just sat under him for 10 min and nothing, maybe I will try not shooting the 3rd set of cannons at him so fast

1 minute ago, stupot00 said:

Just sat under him for 10 min and nothing, maybe I will try not shooting the 3rd set of cannons at him so fast

Damn how many times have you replayed the mission?  I just went ahead and tried again on one of my saves and it didn't happen this time.  

6 minutes ago, EIPsyCongroo said:

Damn how many times have you replayed the mission?  I just went ahead and tried again on one of my saves and it didn't happen this time.  

Done it about 6 times, it's giltched on my one queen and princess route so can't get both those endings. Hopefully it's fixed it the 1.02 patch that I don't have yet.